Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

developed AIMSource.com - Steady Growing Community

Status
Not open for further replies.

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
uh oh :x

Alexander

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I think you guys are wrong when you say that we force people to sign up. We have 445 members, 1,318 threads, and 16,749 posts. The 700 uniques per day average and almost 200,000 hits per day show that the site is very active. The Alexa ranking is 500,846 in a month and a half. So how can you say that people sign up and never come back? Maybe you should think before you talk =x

fryman04

Master of the cave
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
oh, so now he brings his buddy to bump up the thread for the 50th time...

Pathetic...

labrocca

Omniscient
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I guess you are right and the site is awesome and totally with your $1250 buy it now price. Heck...based on that Alexa ranking you should move it back up to $2000. Everyone here knows that Alexa is the best judge in how much a site is worth.

For all those reading...please feel confident that this site is worth the money and that you will be super happy buying it and will become really rich FAST.

Alexander

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Im the co-owner of the site, so I'm backing phrone up here. Labrocca, don't be mad that we didn't take your offer. They are growing rapidly, so I think we are going to wait for a better offer. Just because we didn't sell it to you doesn't mean you have the right to destroy the thread.

Please read the rules here
http://www.dnforum.com/showthread.php?t=46597

"2) Derogatory remarks about the site, the seller, or anything NOT RELATED to the sale of the website are not allowed, and may be deleted and the poster may receive a warning."

labrocca

Omniscient
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
If you are gonna keep bumping this trying to sell and seem so desperate to do so why not take my offer of $900. You seem ready to take $1000 but I don't think I will offer that.

You have also removed google adsense from the forums. Why? Weren't you making any money from it?

If you insist on bumping this thread every couple days then I will continue to ask you to accept my offer and explain why I do not think your site is worth any more than the $900 I am offering.

Alexander

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
An offer of $1000 has been recieved recently.

A little update:
458 members
1,344 threads
17,075 posts

Average uniques per day is 770 and about 190,000 reloads a day. The Google Adsense income is around 120 a month. If you want to see any stats then PM me or instant message me.

Alexander

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Another offer of $1200 has been recieved! Pending sale.

DNWizardX9

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Alexander said:
An offer of $1000 has been recieved recently.

A little update:
458 members
1,344 threads
17,075 posts

Average uniques per day is 770 and about 190,000 reloads a day. The Google Adsense income is around 120 a month. If you want to see any stats then PM me or instant message me.

Don't use reloads, 190,000 reloads is not what you think... Uniques are a good measure.

Alexander

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You're right Jeff, sorry about that. We have more than 36,000 uniques in little less than 50 days. Our current offer is $1200, however the buyer has to wait a month before he can buy it. So we are still taking offers for it. If anyone has any questions or would like to see the stats for Google and/or webalizer than PM me or instant message me.

labrocca

Omniscient
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Sorry Phrone but I had to pass as well on the site since I thought the site was sold to another person I sort of spent my money elsewhere...now I have too little time to devote to the site.

For those interested it is a good site and looking at the traffic and google ad revenue I believe $900 is around a fair price.

Good luck with the sale guys and if you haven't sold in a couple weeks maybe we can talk again but for now I just got too much on my plate. I bought about 10 sites in the past 10 days.

DNWizardX9

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
what happened to the $1000 offer? aren't u going to honor that since it's higher than $900 and you claimed you received it :p

Alexander

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Someone offered $1,200 but couldn't pay til next month. He then changed his mind and declined his offer.

Alexander

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Another update:
Alexa Rank: 465,951
Members: 520
Threads: 1,530

Average Uniques per day: 700
Average Hits per day: 100,000
Google Adsense: $3.00 per day

The forums are very active and its very easy to maintain. You can add advertisements and easily triple, even quadruple, your daily income. The members of the forum are very active and loyal. If you look at the other updates in the thread you see that the members tripled and posts multiplied. The forums keep growing and growing. If you have any questions than PM me or instant message me.

NOTE: You can browse the forums without registering using username: Test password: password

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom