Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.
But hard as I try, I can't think of a good business to put behind this name.
hugegrowth said:I think it's worth more than 35k right now.
Perfect name for some type of news sites,
or making announcements for business, weddings, etc,
or the best one would be for businesses to submit
press releases.
Before I read the posts I was thinking $xx,xxx to
low $xxx,xxx
If you look at the quality of names on the 2005 sales
list at dnjournal this name ranks up there with them.
I would get at least two professional appraisals
for this one when it comes time to sell.
droplister said:definitely sounds like a PR site, like PRweb or similar, 35k is a nice offer, but you seem to know what you want, so hold on let the value increase, and develope it into a nice site.
Just wondering, is it recently that you have receive the offer for $35K for your domain or if that's couple years ago? I do think your name worth that amount, and possibly higher if you can wait.
RADiSTAR said:I have to agree; at $35k you're probably past the upper comfort zone of many buyers.
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.