Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

Any good .US .BIZ .INFO Search Engines

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duke

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I use a lot of the usual search tools mining for .com .net and .org names (mostly expired). I was wondering if there is a search tool that would let you search the available names in the .US, .BIZ, .INFO TLD's in various ways.

For example a search like Local Who Is or Deleted Domains that allows you to specify the number of characters in the name, what position the keywords should fall in etc.

Obviously there are no expirations in these new domains, but I wonder if there is a searchable database that would show you available names by selected criteria, rather than having to punch in single names one at a time.

Thanks for any input

DomeBase

Old Timer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
http://www.nameprotect.com/cgi-bin/FREESearch/search.cgi

I use this link (nameprotect)... to search for domain names. .. and see which ones are not yet registered. For example, you can punch in a word and see what suffixes are still available. It certainly is more convenient than entering names one at a time. I am curious, is this old hat to folks here or not? Anyway, hope it you find it useful.

---------------------------------------

Sorry I responded before noting that you were asking for .info, .us, etc.

Actually, I may be able to help with .info... If you go to the Afiilas WHOIS lookup, "%" at the end of a word acts as a wildcard. So you can type in "domain%" and get a list of domain******.info names that have been registered... or at least a large number of them. If there are too many, you may have to do it in batches. Hope this helps this time!

I must be getting tired :sleep:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom