Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Any ideas for iSay.WTF?

Rishie

Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I bought this domain recently - any suggestions what should be the beat use of this domain?

gilescoley

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
There is no market for these new extensions, you are better focusing on .COM or strong cctld's

Rishie

Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
There is no market for these new extensions, you are better focusing on .COM or strong cctld's
Hey

I know there isn't much market for such TLDs yet. I bought this domain as it's matches the phrase I Say WTF and it had an appeal.

Now, because it does not have a market yet, I am asking everybody what could I use it for. So that, at least I am making money enough to keep this domain.

Thanks for the response.

gilescoley

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Ok no problem, I cant see much use for it, I would seriously let the name drop and save the renewal fees for something you can use

gilescoley

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
No problem, your only choice is to develop it then, not really sure what type of site you can build with this name and judging by the other replies, I think others think the same....I think it would be tough to develop and make any money at the same time

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators