• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed anyone having problems logging into registerfly?

  • Thread starter Thread starter President Gringo
  • Start date Start date
This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
P

President Gringo

Guest
I know its the wrong forum, but i can't seem to log in...anyone else having the same problem?
 
I was able to get in no problem just.
 
Registerfly = :mad:

Overcharged my card over $1000 without even delivering any goods!!! Continually cut me off when I tried to contact them to solve the problem, and refused to respond to any emails regarding same! Had to do a chargeback and wait many weeks for a refund.

Very dodgy company IMHO. In a word: AVOID.
 
Looks like my account has been put into restricted mode......WTF!!!!!!!
 
you must know that they are a reseller for enom.
So I'm curious as to why you use them?
 
never had any problems logging in or with deposited amount.
always use paypal to allot cash into registerfly.
works fine for me.
 
Originally posted by Validweb
you must know that they are a reseller for enom.
So I'm curious as to why you use them?

Well, i was using them before i got my enom account, and i use them coz of the price is good, and you get some extras like some web space which is always nice.

I dunno y i am having problems, i've always paid with paypal, so they can't say my credit card didn't work or anything like that.
 
I always have problems logging in. I just keep trying over and over till finally I get in, what a pain.

I have yelled at them many times about this. I never reg names through them anymore.

I am now using NameCheap.com till my eNom reseller gets filled.

Mike
 
Enom started asking for 3 digit avs numbers on cc when buying credit, just a few days ago.

has registerfly asked you for that? may be that is the problem.

cheers
 
Originally posted by Validweb
Enom started asking for 3 digit avs numbers on cc when buying credit, just a few days ago.

has registerfly asked you for that? may be that is the problem.

cheers

no, they haven't.
 
I just logged into my account, okay.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom