• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Appraisal: AGangBang.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

625domains

DNF Newbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2007
Messages
51
Reaction score
0
I posted this in the sale forum by mistake, I totally forgot about this part of the forum.
I've gotten a few ideas from other users and a couple of places ( thank you those that answered my pms about this! ), but it seems all over the place anywhere from low $*** to low $***** What do you guys think, I know the "a" kills it a bit, but just how much?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom