Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

closed Appraisal: chromeguard.com offer for xxxxxx

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

namestrands

The Bishop
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
sjp, sh*t happens mate.. take it on the chin and move on.

keep the domain as its worth something to someone, and its just got a load of free press here. :) look at the positives.

Mr Deleted you are the last person that should be judging people at this time, and people should not be phoning people trying to put there two cents in, frankly thats so childish and I am embarrased to actually be part of a community that would be so damn petty..

People in Glass houses should not throw stones.

What has happened has happened, time to move on and get on with domaining and your own lives.

Their is enough crap going on in the world without it being dragged into a place of worship ;-) (domain worship)

This thread has gone beyond pointless.

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'll take the domain for free...as I said all along its pretty decent.

You didn't lie? So where did the $xxx,xxx selling price come from? I also said all along you may very well be selling the name to Allan, but not for the price you had quoted. The part that confused me was you trying to convince us you were selling a name you had just posted for sale for $60 to a reputable buyer for $xxx,xxx.

dvestors

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
sjp said:
The first person to pm me with the above conditions will get
chromeguard.com for FREE.

Someone has spoken.

Domain is taken.

Thanks
shawn

You gave it away for free? Damn I would have paid for it..

chumba

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I appreciate what you all have done.. Maybe next time someone post a sell, What until the deal is done before you start calling and poking at everyone.

Well, as someone who observed this mess from the sidelines, it appears to me you've got no one to blame but yourself, Shawn. You should've waited until the deal was done before you said anything, if even then. You jumped the gun and the figure you quoted never meshed with reality. And as the threads went on in two forums - and the hole kept getting deeper and deeper - you simply kept digging.

I'm sorry the sale didn't go through, but instead of lashing out at forum members file this experience away as a lesson learned. Good luck with your future sales.

namestrands

The Bishop
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Guys I am all for free speech and discussion, but this thread really does more damage than good to the whole domaining community.

I think all has been said that can be said.

May I make an odd request and ask that it be closed, I know it has nothing to do with me personally but a line has to be drawn somewhere.

I hope you dont think I am out of line, but threads like this only cause distrust and suspicion in the industry, and while we are fighting amongst ourselves it just highlights a lack of professionalism in the industry and thats a stigma that we should be fighting to get rid of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom