• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Appraisal: chromeguard.com offer for xxxxxx

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sjp

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Sep 24, 2002
Messages
414
Reaction score
0
Domain Name: chromeguard.com offer

Message:
I have just got a offer for

www.chromeguard.com







I was told I can tell people who bought it and when But I have to sign a NDA on the price.

I have SOLD CHROMEGUARD.com

I just signed a NDA form. I will update everyone on the details soon.

I will be getting a letter from the investor on what I can say and cant say.
 
Congrats. That is a very good sale.

URLtrader
 
Thanks, I just got off the phone and I he is sending me details on the deal.

I will disclose what I can in about 1 hour..

We have been in negotiation since Fri and we just both agreed on the terms and conditions about 45 minutes ago..
 
awesome!

Next time I'll post what I really think :-)
 
THank you for the comment.. I am still waiting on the email to state what I can disclose and cant.

He is turning it into a company.
 
sjp said:
Domain Name: chromeguard.com offer for xxxxxx

Message:
I have just got a offer for

www.chromeguard.com

in the xxxxxx range

Should I take it.

Thanks for your advice

www.todaysdomains.com

I was told I can tell people who bought it and when But I have to sign a NDA on the price.

I have SOLD CHROMEGUARD.com for xxxxxx

I just signed a NDA form. I will update everyone on the details soon.

I will be getting a letter from the investor on what I can say and cant say.

Congratulations....:cheer2:
 
Thanks.. Yes it was a great return.I have been doing this for over 6 years, so About time this happened.

Now I hope I dont have to wait 6 years for the next big one.

I am going to provide info as soon as I get it.
 
8.95 registered?
and 100,000 bucks
jeez man
what a lucky dog
by the champange and celebrate
 
From experience, don't count your chickens until they are in the bank. I hope it works out for ya.
 
Buy us all champagne :bounce:
Congrats !
 
Yes

I have been excited before about big deals and it fell through.
That is why I am not jumping until I get the deposit and the finaly press release. Then I can buy us all champagne/
 
chromeguard? xxx,xxx ?

I`m confused.....

is it a really good meaning in English?
Thank you
 
NOt really sure if it is good in english.. All I know is he wants it and is paying for it. Brandability.

Update coming soon.
 
he probably has a chrome prtotection product so the name fits perfect for his business
 
Nice sale!
Let us know when you complete the deal.
 
I want an update on this. Did the sale go through? Are you allowed to release anymore information?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom