• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Appraisal: computers.vc

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mav747

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jan 6, 2006
Messages
228
Reaction score
0
Domain Name: computers.vc

Message:
.vc is the ccTLD of St. Vincent and the Grenadines. Also to be used as Venture Capital, Virtual Community, and Very Cool Domains (like 'website' is to .ws)

Registration costs are $39 per annum.

I think its a great domain for any domainer with a high value keyword?

Could someone please appraise???

Thanks in advance

appraisal anyone?
 
Do the people in St. Vincent and the Grenadines even speak English? If not I doubt they'd be typing in computers.vc. (I don't travel very much)

And you can be sure no one in the US would! Best wishes in your dev. however!

Good name though I have no clue as to value.
 
Good keyword, low $xxx can be expected. :thumb:
 
Do the people in St. Vincent and the Grenadines even speak English? If not I doubt they'd be typing in computers.vc. (I don't travel very much)

The official language of St. Vincent and the Grenadines is ENGLISH :)

Thanks for the appraisals so far, any more?
 
I'd say low $XXX
 
XX - low XXX

Singular Form (computer.vc) would have been better imo.

Best Success in ALL Your Endeavours!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom