• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Appraisal: courtiers.org

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi dilpreet
Why you say the value should be xxx
oneword plus s is not a good name
courtiers no OVT
I should say reg fee
 
high $xx to low $xxx
 
I would agree with Fredo.
The keyword 'courtier' is good (BTW I assume you already know it means something like 'broker' In French. The keyword is usually associated with insurance). But the .org hurts a bit.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom