• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Appraisal: downlo4d.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
2dn2buy

Pay attention to the difference between keyboard layouts. The french one is "azerty", while the English one is "qwerty".

Good luck!
 
Thanks klstrphnky, comment is helpful too_
Thanks Syed for your time on this post!
 
dn2buy said:
Well, is a DN only worth mistyped name? Wouldn't it be good to get almost the exact one? (I know I know, i'm a :der: newB...)

First of all, I think that you should learn English before engaging in English spoken transactions. Also, a typo is only valuable when the domain name can actually be misspelled when someone is typing it. I have never accidentally typed a "4" for an "A."

Don't argue with the members that appraise your name, since this is the point of posting in the "Appraisal" section...and they are only being honest. Take their advice.

Less than RegFee.

Good luck.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom