• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Appraisal: FinalTable.org - Poker Domain

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Slipxaway

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
May 6, 2006
Messages
241
Reaction score
0
Domain Name: FinalTable.org - Poker Domain

Message:
Anyone who plays poker knows what a final table is. All other TLDs are taken, this happened to be available. I don't usually like .org, but I think in this case it can fit, because I'm mostly going to use it as a central network for various poker related .info pages, strategy guides and forums. I'd prefer the .com, but thus is life

Is there any value in this domain name alone or will it lie completely in development?

Opinions and appraisals appreciated.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom