• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Appraisal: ForumV.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BLazeD

Selling
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Apr 17, 2004
Messages
2,894
Reaction score
12
Domain Name: ForumV.com

Message:
ForumV.com

AFAIK all domains like forum*.com and *forum.com are taken.

Any value with ForumV.com?
 
Yeah I think so. While it's mostly a great name to develop...I would appraise name alone at $250-$500. It's possible to get more but I think that's a good range if you want to sell sooner rather than later.
 
I agree. Doesn't look too good like "forumv.com" though, but if branded right you could use it as Forum "5", (ForumV) which I'm sure you have already thought of. :-)
 
007 said:
I agree. Doesn't look too good like "forumv.com" though, but if branded right you could use it as Forum "5", (ForumV) which I'm sure you have already thought of. :-)


No I hadn't TBH :D

Thanks for the idea, and the appraisals!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom