• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Appraisal: fullseo.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

madpoet

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
86
Reaction score
0
Was curious about fullseo.com for development. Overture shows seo as an extremely popular term, but I admit there's a plethora of competing sites.

Thanks,
MP
 
Very good name. You shouldn't have a problem getting at least low $x,xxx for it. Good luck. :-)
 
Just noticed that was a fresh reg.... even better! :-D
 
Yeah, I was fairly surprised to find it :)
 
I dont really find the name to be that meaningfull. Mid $xx maybe.
 
Fair enough :). Some like it, some don't. I'll develop it a bit and see if it gets anywhere.
 
007 said:
Very good name. You shouldn't have a problem getting at least low $x,xxx for it. Good luck. :-)

I agree with 007. Here's a few other "SEO" domain sales:

Domain TLD SalePrice SaleDate SaleThru
SEOSpecialist com $3,311 Oct 05 SnapNames
SeoBoom com $1,010 Feb 05 Sedo

Cheers,
BidNo
 
Your comparing SEOSpecialist to Fullseo? SEO Specialist is an actual term used in the industry, making it even more meaningful.
 
dcristo said:
Your comparing SEOSpecialist to Fullseo? SEO Specialist is an actual term used in the industry, making it even more meaningful.

No, didn't try to value/compare just said these were other SEO sales. You need more comp's to appraise. However looking at just these two sales, I would put Fullseo below SEOSpecialist and likely somewhere close to SEOBoom. Again, however, you need more comp's to appraise accurately.

Cheers,
BidNo
 
And of course the all important someone who actually wants to buy it :). Thanks for all the info guys. Sounds like ti could go either way, so here's hoping I get lucky. I've got some generic content up now and I'm developing some specialized stuff, so we'll see what happens.
 
To tell you the thruth I would buy it for high $xxx if I was in the seo bussiness.
 
I would almost never hire a company that said they did "SEO" or had "SEO" in their name.
 
Yeh so? It wouldnt effect the value of the domain.
 
dcristo said:
Yeh so? It wouldnt effect the value of the domain.

I do not know what lots of other people think about the term "SEO", but if it turns people off, then would lower the value.
 
How could "Search Engine Optimization" turn people off is beyond me.
It is one of the important parts of developing websites with some getting more than 60% of their traffic over search engines. If I would have to say I would rate for importance first content than SEO and after that design.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom