• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Appraisal: GameFied.com - Thoughts/Comments?

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

FilthyVentures

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Apr 23, 2006
Messages
178
Reaction score
0
Domain Name: GameFied.com - Thoughts/Comments?

Message:
GameFied.com - Thoughts & Opinions

I recently obtained a flash game script and have been looking for a gaming domain to use with it for several weeks and have found nothing but extremely generic names until today I stumbled upon this one and had to get it.

I would like your opinion/thoughts on this name please

Thanks
 
I don't see too much value in it..is it a typo of Game Field?
 
godfrey90sf said:
I don't see too much value in it..is it a typo of Game Field?

Im not looking for value.

I was trying to find a unique name that is catchy and easy to remember to use for a game site.

I never heard of gamefield but by the looks of things i guess it would be a typo for them as well.

There are a few websites with the "Fied" on the end such as:
CompuFied.com
PokerFied.com

I was just trying something different and wanted to get some opinions on the name not its value so much
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom