- Joined
- Oct 23, 2004
- Messages
- 975
- Reaction score
- 0
over..
Last edited:
Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.
Value = $0. It's a Google typo...Premiumhosted said:Domain Name: Googe.es
Message:
Googe.es
700+ uniques a day... All traffic is from Spain and so therefore most of the people coming are spanish.
I would like to know the value of the domain and I also ask for any advice you would have on parking or earning the most with it? ... Any advice would be greatly appreciated!!!
Thanks,
Jarrod
Each to their own. Good luck.nafti said:Gonna have to disagree with you. If Google comes after him for it, I would let it go. Why even bother with legal fees? Not worth the fight! I have a few typos myself and as soon as I get a letter from any of the "companies" lawyers, it's theirs. Right now, I am just enjoying the parking revenue.
nafti said:Gonna have to disagree with you. If Google comes after him for it, I would let it go. Why even bother with legal fees? Not worth the fight! I have a few typos myself and as soon as I get a letter from any of the "companies" lawyers, it's theirs. Right now, I am just enjoying the parking revenue.
Premiumhosted said:Googe.com isn't even owned by google so I'm pretty sure I'm safe!!!
Thanks everyone for the comments though, back to topic now please...
What is it worth? How would you recommend optimizing a high traffic spanish domain name?
Couldn't agree more.acronym007 said:The reason for the low end is because there is some serious risk of loss to the domain holder. Cheers.
However, "Googe.com" are not monetizing their domain - it's a Godaddy "coming soon" page.Premiumhosted said:Googe.com isn't even owned by google so I'm pretty sure I'm safe!!!
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.