• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Appraisal: ilatin.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nicogarcia

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2006
Messages
35
Reaction score
0
Domain Name: ilatin.com

Message:
How much can worth?

The owner ask me arroun 7.000 to 8.000k

Will work the domain? i mean it can be a popular website?
 
If someone offered it to you for $7-8k, pass. Plenty of better domain names you can come up with yourself for reg fee.

This section is for domains you own, btw.
 
I agree, too much for this "i" name.
 
I see..
And What do you think about the name?
It can be a popular portal for latins?
 
nicogarcia said:
I see..
And What do you think about the name?
It can be a popular portal for latins?
I don't think so...not really catchyt...try coming up with something yourself that doesnt ride the "i" craze...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom