• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Appraisal: ONLYDN.COM

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

220volt

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jun 24, 2006
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Domain Name: ONLYDN.COM

Message:
I've just purchased ONLYDN.COM to set up as my DN sale page.
All of my domains are for sale at sedo so I thought I'd get another site (onlydn.com) and point all visitors to sedo listings.
Of course page will be little fancy but simple with good graphics.
What do you guys think?

Any suggestion and ideas will be appreciated since I am not exactly veteran in this game.

I was also wondering if there is any value in this undeveloped name.

Thanks
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom