• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Appraisal: ozen.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tarponchaser

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jun 7, 2006
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
Domain Name: ozen.com

Message:
hi folks,
I am new here & would like some advice on the worth of my domain OZEN.COM (which someone has contacted me to buy).

I have not yet decided whether to sell, but might eventually ... so would be good for me to have idea of the price range.

Thanks for any advice & have a good day.

cheers,Suzie
 
I aam not sure what use they have in mind for it but i would say at least a low XXXX figure even though i dont think its worth that much. $300 low end and $3000 would be the high end range IMHO Good luck
 
hi Loscoco,
Thanks for the estimate ... interesting. I actually got a much better offer from an Australian company - i think it is because they wanted the "OZ" in the front of the domain name.

Anyway, I actually do have a business idea which I might test on OZEN.COM .. .then I'll see how it goes from there. Thanks again for responding.

cheers,
Suzie
 
4 L domains are easy to get at this time.
might be worth holding on to some good ones
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom