• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Appraisal: swimtrunks.net

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
QUICKACTION said:
Domain Name: swimtrunks.net

Message:
Any value?

I believe there is value. Probably high xx or low xxx to reseller. Here are search returns for May.

3134 man swim trunks
2408 swim trunks
262 boy swim trunks
224 nat nast swim trunks
118 speedo swim trunks
102 womens swim trunks
 
namefox said:
I believe there is value. Probably high xx or low xxx to reseller. Here are search returns for May.

3134 man swim trunks
2408 swim trunks
262 boy swim trunks
224 nat nast swim trunks
118 speedo swim trunks
102 womens swim trunks

The overture is 2,408 for swim trunks and this is a .net.

No value here.
 
One man's opinion. Check DNjournal.com for recent .net sales
 
I have, and those .nets usually have 200,000+ US Overture, not 2,000.

A .net will not sell for 10K+ if all the other lower TLDs are open...just a fact of the game.
 
godfrey90sf said:
I have, and those .nets usually have 200,000+ US Overture, not 2,000.

A .net will not sell for 10K+ if all the other lower TLDs are open...just a fact of the game.

I agree, not 10K; maybe high xx or low xxx. My opinion is based on the domain being a noun describing a physical product. Online shopping is still in its infance IMO. Someone who sells swim trunks would be interested in this name at least for seo purposes.
 
Thank you all for your comments. I register this name after seeing SwimTrunks.com sale for $3,636. If I could get at least $100.00 for this name I would be happy:) It is a nice name, but not one of my best.
 
QUICKACTION said:
Thank you all for your comments. I register this name after seeing SwimTrunks.com sale for $3,636. If I could get at least $100.00 for this name I would be happy:) It is a nice name, but not one of my best.

I saw that sale and you have a good chance for $100 for the .net.
 
Well put it up for sale and see how it goes :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom