• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Appraisal: TEARJERKER.TV

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would not sell it for less than $2000.
 
Registration Fee

Harold Hunter Jr, Esq.

Hunter Law Office, PLLC
 
WOW!!

what a conflict of opinion there as to value.....I know that Horror.TV rcently sold around the $2500 mark and alot of domainers are saying its worth a whole lot more......isn't tearjerkers.tv a similar concept...
 
The appraisal is just my opinion. You may find the right buyer who'll spend 10k on the domain or you may never sell it at all. If you believe in the name, just hold onto it and find ways to market the name

Harold Hunter Jr, Esq.

HunterLawOffice.us
Hunter Law Office, PLLC
 
Sales like Horror.com are the exception, not the rule.
 
I am a big fan of .tv's and have sold several on this forum.

I can honestly say that I don't see much value with this one.

That said, I suggest marketing this domain to get a better idea of it's potential.

Good Luck!
 
sweetspot said:
WOW!!

what a conflict of opinion there as to value.....I know that Horror.TV rcently sold around the $2500 mark and alot of domainers are saying its worth a whole lot more......isn't tearjerkers.tv a similar concept...

Horror on Overture has over 38,000 results
Tear Jerker on Overture... about 400

"A similar concept" -- maybe, but not much interest. :(

I would say in the mid xx range.
 
Reg Fee imo.

I too have been dealing in .TV for years and do not see much value in this name knowing there are arguably better .TV Domains still available to reg for the same price.

One judement of mine towards value for .TV names is whether the .com is gone or not - TearJerkerTV.com is available to reg - therefore, if it was worth more then the $30+ .TV reg fee, someone would have regged the 6$ .com name (if you know what I mean). Ideally, you would own the .TV, the .com and the plurals of each too.

Just my quick opinion.

Best Success in ALL Your Endeavours!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom