Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.
Creature said:Maybe they made the bid. First I guessed $50 to $100k for this name. More sensible would perhaps be a counterbid of 30-35 as below.
The previous owners will be kicking themselves they didn't wait another week....montel said:Domain Name: UTD.COM
Message:
I received an offer for 20k out of the blue, what do you think it is worth?
malmar2 said:The previous owners will be kicking themselves they didn't wait another week....
Great name, mid 5 figures to an end user.
aZooZa said:I'm sure there's not a lawyer on earth that could successfully prosecute UTD.com as a squat.
In my opinion, it would be completely safe. "UTD" means - well literally squat; i.e. nothing. There's no USPTO filing.copper said:Are you saying it will be safe for him to contact www.manutd.com
soliciting the domain sales?
I thought you mark yourself as squatter as soon as you contact
anyone soliciting domain sales.
Am I wrong?
montel said:i think it was the sedo parking that caused that, otherwie i have done nothing to promote this yet.
Was the offer sent via email, phone or was it made via sedo?
aZooZa said:You might want to offer it to Manchester United FC. www.manutd.com. Could be worth a bit more than 20k to them to be able to become the definitive "United" soccer team. I'm not a huge soccer fan, but I'm fairly sure Man Utd is often referred to just as 'Utd". That's where I'd pitch it first. Good luck -- hard to value off the cuff because I'd want to find an end-user for it.
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.