• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Appraisal: villas.la

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

falco85

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Nov 20, 2005
Messages
332
Reaction score
0
Domain Name: villas.la

Message:
Hi,
I'm looking for an appraisal for villas.la . It could be used as a real estate website for luxury villas in Los Angeles, LA. Let me know your thoughts about it :) Thank you!
 
Note: I know very little about the .la suffix. However, in general, I believe the burden to find an end user will be entirely yours. Reseller value is between 0 and 15. Advice: market the site to end users to find value.
 
Villas is a nice term. I have a three .la domains and they get very little natural traffic.

As a kind of comparison, Ovt for your 'villa' is 29,621 and the Ovt for mine are 1,280,500 (lesbian, I have lesbians.la), 190,485 (bdsm, I have bdsm.la), and 195,239 (blonde, I have blondes.la). My PPC isn't enough to cover the reg fees. Just like any other non-dot-com domain, don't expect a lot of natural traffic.

I hope that the .la market matures over the next few years so that you and I will be able to sell high. Other than that, it is difficult to nail down a selling price unless your buyer sells villas in Los Angeles or Louisiana.

Just my opinion... Hold it and speculate until you find a buyer. Look now before that big reg fee is due.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom