• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed appraise: TotalTrance.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

zandor

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Aug 24, 2006
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
TotalTrance.com

Please appraise!

gracias ;)
 
IMO it's a good name for a trance music portal. I see it was registered today. Did you reg it by hand ? It was a good grab then. The .net is already taken too.
I would value at mid-$$$ min.
 
Thanks for the appraisal.

I agree, it may be a good name for a trance music related portal.

Yes I registered it by hand. I couldn'd believe when I saw the .com available, as the .net was already registered.
 
I like the name. For a reseller I dont think there is much value so probably $xx. End user you should be able to get $xxx.
 
Low xxx pausible for an end-user. It can really be deveopled into a good trance music site.
 
I like the name. For a reseller I dont think there is much value so probably $xx. End user you should be able to get $xxx.

Why do you think there isn't much value for a reseller?

thanks for all the above appraisals.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom