Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

.BE Free First year promotion about to start (6pmEST) 10/31/2005

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Pim

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Enjoy your free domains but don't forget to look at the renewal fee they charge ;-)

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Freddy, I had all my names "registered" well before the registry went down and confirm emails on all of them, but now none are in my account and I got back the "maximum 10 names" email...I had reg'd them well before any of this was in place...now many of them are showing as unavailable, the total was maybe 60 or 70 names so it was not like i had 100's of them like alot of people..I'm gonna email you the list..please let me know what happened. Thanks,

Chris :)

Andrew Shaw

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yes... I did get confirmation emails telling me that the names were registered successfully in my behalf... and now they are cancled...

FreddyS

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Pim(P) said:
Enjoy your free domains but don't forget to look at the renewal fee they charge ;-)

Renewal fee can be discussed on quantities? ;-)

Freddy

ERCollins

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
oh well all I can say is belgium must suck. I have a feeling registars are keeping the domains.

I had 25 names at nucleus. They are all gone, can not get them anywhere.

There was no rules in place. not a ten limit rule anyhow.

Eurodns did leave 5 domains in my account. But was not 5 of the best names.

I am done with .be may they never succeed.

The only name I wanted I lost and it would of been the only one I would of renewed so they lost my $27 USD.

Freddy

U guys give a discount in 10 domain renewals?

Did the registery also keep all the domains that was deleted from our accounts?

I guess that would be a good way for them to get the good domains, let domainers have a 2 day xmas then take all the domains they put time into finding.

Freddy

wow you guys give a discount on 10 domain renewals?

FreddyS

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Mocus said:
Freddy, I had all my names "registered" well before the registry went down and confirm emails on all of them, but now none are in my account and I got back the "maximum 10 names" email...I had reg'd them well before any of this was in place...now many of them are showing as unavailable, the total was maybe 60 or 70 names so it was not like i had 100's of them like alot of people..I'm gonna email you the list..please let me know what happened. Thanks,

Chris :)

hi, there is no chance. you got a confirmation email that we registered your order in our system. since 8.24 a.m. GMT+1 we where not able any more to communicate with the Registry. perhaps we where blocked already before or huge amount of Domains where in the queue. Pls remember that the Registry regs normally 12k domains per month. yesterday evening we where already 17k in one day! Sorry for that!

Freddy

Ashaw1387 said:
Yes... I did get confirmation emails telling me that the names were registered successfully in my behalf... and now they are cancled...

Hi Andrew, as I already emailed you. Please read again: "Our system successfully registered your order but is waiting for payment confirmation from Visa/Mastercard." There was no payment so, the process goes on.
But in any case, sorry, there is no chance to turn back time and send your orders few hours earlier.

Freddy

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
EuroDNS charging $2.84/yr now instead of being free?

FreddyS

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Guys, I just try to help!
Normally! All names that where registered successfully are still in your accounts.
Only the pending names are gone! And this we can not change, we are not the registry.

Freddy

Andrew Shaw

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I was told my euroDNS that the reason my names that were confirmed by email to be registered were dropped... was because i didnt enter my CC number! CC numbers are only asked for when making a purchase above $0.00 dollars! When I get a confirmation that my domains were successfully registered... thats what I expect! This is complete BS, no matter how lightly any of you take it. No warning of loading up on domains to begin with... did they think people were going to take one or two and then stop there? Free means you load up your pockets with all you can get...and then you drop ALL the names for doing so!????

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Ah 10 per person. Well, you cant compain free 10 domains. Too bad for those who had hundreds. Just pick the best 10 and the rest get at the reduced price.

ERCollins

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
ashaw, buddy it is ok, get you 10 names you really want.

then in a year you will see they are worthless and you can drop them.

Andrew Shaw

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
SIDE NOTE:
"Our system successfully registered your order but is waiting for payment confirmation from Visa/Mastercard." Did anyone else provide a cc number for the free domains with EURODNS.COM??? You dont ask for a cc number, nor do you include a page to add a cc number... You ask for it when actually PAYING for a domain! why would a cc number be needed for something that is free???
----

Slim... i had the names i really wanted... they were registered and then dropped... im sure you had some very nice ones picked out as well that they did the same for you...

FreddyS

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Ashaw1387 said:
I was told my euroDNS that the reason my names that were confirmed by email to be registered were dropped... was because i didnt enter my CC number! CC numbers are only asked for when making a purchase above $0.00 dollars! When I get a confirmation that my domains were successfully registered... thats what I expect! This is complete BS, no matter how lightly any of you take it. No warning of loading up on domains to begin with... did they think people were going to take one or two and then stop there? Free means you load up your pockets with all you can get...and then you drop ALL the names for doing so!????

Andrew you are funny!
It is really funny to see what you read in my email. :)

tekz999

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I think its absolutely wrong when I was told that I can register 500 domains, and now limited to 10 domains per person. Not only that, my domains 200+ that were waiting to be "processed" are deleted. I ask myself, why I spend so much time scanning and "trying" to register names at eurodns???

In addition to that, there were many names that I like. Eurodns would have just put the domains not processed back in "cart", or email me back a list of "unavailable" to register domains. Now I forgot what names I need to register!

>:[

ERCollins

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
oh and you are probally going to have 3-4 day for the drop process if you want any of the domains that was dropped from you account. This is a wonderful world.

It was all one big registery registar Scam

You will see all these names belong to eurodns by the end of the week!

FreddyS

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
tekz999 said:
I think its absolutely wrong when I was told that I can register 500 domains, and now limited to 10 domains per person. Not only that, my domains 200+ that were waiting to be "processed" are deleted. I ask myself, why I spend so much time scanning and "trying" to register names at eurodns???

In addition to that, there were many names that I like. Eurodns would have just put the domains not processed back in "cart", or email me back a list of "unavailable" to register domains. Now I forgot what names I need to register!

>:[
you should have all names in the confirmation emails. Check the mails!
pick up the best!

Andrew Shaw

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
dont belittle me... ok?
Your emails are controdicting themselves and so are your posts. the emails i recieved from you initially said the following "These domains have been registered with the following information :" the domains are listed and my contact info is as well.
You told me that the domains were not registered because you didnt have my CC number, even though you know very well that that wasnt the case.
Be honest with your customers!
Simply put... I got confirmation emails of EVERY domain that i registered, I now have ZERO! Emails dont lie... The domains were "cancled" and you are telling me that im lying?

tekz999

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I just checked with nucleus.be. ALL my names are registered by other. I even slept only 2 hours last night trying to register the names on first hand! and now they are all snapped at nucleus.be!

*I* should have been the owner, due to eurodns inability, it caused me time and financial lost. I have no .be domains for sale now -_-

Majnoon

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
SlimCrazy how come u lost your names at nucleus. you shouldn't loose them. make sure once you go to your domains cick on ALLE. i was confused when i saw 3 names only then seen the ALLE figured out it could be All clicked there and everything appread again.

tekz999

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yeah, nucleus.be got the job done, thought there are about 10% of the site not translated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom