Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

.BE Free First year promotion about to start (6pmEST) 10/31/2005

Status
Not open for further replies.

ERCollins

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
oh frita frita frita my love, my 25 a nucleus are still there, I was getting so pissed off.

broadbandwireless.be

I was afraid I lost her!

Domain summit 2024

tekz999

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Good one sc.com, I think if you didnt reg that one, you would really do what your avatar is doing :-D

slimcrazy.com said:
oh frita frita frita my love, my 25 a nucleus are still there, I was getting so pissed off.

broadbandwireless.be

I was afraid I lost her!

ERCollins

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
That is a great name I dont care what extension it is in.

I think it is the best generic I got out of the bunch.

Majnoon

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
i told u, i had the same feeling then i clicked on that little ALLE thing and it made my day.

guys don't forget Moms and dads and cousins have different email addresses and they all can have 10 names.

FreddyS

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Andrew,
the confirmation emails you got. Are confirmation emails from our system. that your order with the domains you want are registered in our system. And yes, there is also written about the Visa and master. This is an automatic email. That is always send. It is the first time we offer free DN, we did not changed the email-text.
I can nowhere see in my send emails that I said, that your order wasn´t processed because of the visa/Mastercard, if you still have a problem with this call me by phone the number is on the website click "Contact".
Hey I started posting here, because of the problems with the Registry and just wanted to help.
If some of you guys could not got different names, sorry for that!
I can not turn back time, and I am not the registry!

We just tried to do something good to provide the names for free instead having 100% margin!

Freddy

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
See no need to get frustrated, Freddy will take care of ya :)

Andrew Shaw

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Look... no hard feeling freddy... I know it was not totally within your control... miscommunication it appears.

Andrew Shaw

Majnoon

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
good to see andrew taking it easy. And Freddy we really appricate all your help mate. You have been helping and you did your best it is out of your control. anyway guy 10 free is good so make use of it.

by the way any dutch speaking in the house. i registered speurtocht.be help me figure out what it exactly means.

thanks

FreddyS

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
fritalover said:
good to see andrew taking it easy. And Freddy we really appricate all your help mate. You have been helping and you did your best it is out of your control. anyway guy 10 free is good so make use of it.

by the way any dutch speaking in the house. i registered speurtocht.be help me figure out what it exactly means.

thanks

thank you fritalover & Andrew. I did not sleep for 36 hours because of this .be Problem.
Babelfish says: speurtocht = excursion investigates

Freddy

rawkinrich

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
slimcrazy.com said:

broadbandwireless.be

I was afraid I lost her!

I (eventually after lots and lots of hassle) got WirelessBroadband.be :eek:k:

VisualDigits

The One
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I registered 15 .be domains, do I need to drop 5 of them?

Bart

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
speurtocht = excursion during which you try to find something.

example: On Easter, kids are searching for chocolate eggs. That's a "speurtocht".

csitenet

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
NOOOOO i had 86 domains, all gone, i had them before the .be went down, all WERE pending registration (yesterday) now i got this email :

Hi,

Your order at EuroDNS for the .be names was deleted or will be deleted in the next hours because of the quantity. The registry did not accept your order because of the large quantity of domains, please try again with a lower quantity.

We can not allow any more, more then 10 names in one Account. Registration on EuroDNS.com will be possible today again.

We got this rules from the Registry:

Registrar must check for abuses by implementing:
- Unique ids
- Control that one registrant does not abuse and order excessive quantities of domain
- Check this through unique ID and IP address level
- Limit quantities per registrant
- This should be done upfront

Best regards,

Frederick Schiwek
www.EuroDNS.com
41 z.a. Am Bann
L-3372 Leudelange
Luxembourg

Germany: 0180 5236275  Luxembourg: +352 263725-1
Belgium: +32 (0)80 503005  USA: +1 360 2275688
UK: +44 (0)20 70438288  France: +33 870 441400
Fax: +352 263725-37

:-( i thought you said the ones ordered BEFORE the .be went down last night (like mine) would not be deleted, but all mines were :-( and now i checked the good ones from my are all now taken :-( like ipaddress.be :-( :-( :-( :-(

Bart

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
IP-ADRES.be still free...

ERCollins

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
yeah, I had 75 in my account from 11pm the day before it went down and I lost mine as well, and those orders was put in well before, the registery that was suppose to of went down, which did not go down happened.

Everyone .BE registary never went down!

EuroDns Went Down, please confirm these Freddy!

Hours after EuroDns was claiming, that the registry was down and people could not register .BE names I was over at nucleus.be Regging away!

It had to be an error on EuroDns Side.

Becuase if the .be registery was down no one anywhere could get names.

So even though orders was placed before, EuroDns broke, we still lose those lists, good thing right after they said they was down i found nucleus.be and got the good ones off my list.

So i feel some of the responses from EuroDns really is not correct.

FreddyS

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi Slimcrazy,
EuroDNS went not down, I thought this first too, but my teckies confirmed quickly that everything is fine on our side. We continued to submit orders. But got no respond. We where blocked :disappoin . What was strange, is that we had "Internal Server Error" when we logged on the Registry-Site and tried to register manually. The number of Registration on the Registry Website was all the day growing! A lot of Registrars where not able to submit orders. Some where able to register. We submit during the first hours a huge amount of names. I do not want to denounce the Registry, but it looks strange that big Registrars that did a bit marketing for the .be are not able to register and some small where not blocked. The lists that you miss are in the confirmation email from our system that you got!
Thats all what I can say.

Freddy

slimcrazy.com said:
yeah, I had 75 in my account from 11pm the day before it went down and I lost mine as well, and those orders was put in well before, the registery that was suppose to of went down, which did not go down happened.

Hours after EuroDns was claiming, that the registry was down and people could not register .BE names I was over at nucleus.be Regging away!

It had to be an error on EuroDns Side.

Becuase if the .be registery was down no one anywhere could get names.

So even though orders was placed before, EuroDns broke, we still lose those lists, good thing right after they said they was down i found nucleus.be and got the good ones off my list.

So i feel some of the responses from EuroDns really is not correct.

Sarcle

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
slimcrazy.com said:

jeez...calm down.

ERCollins

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Sarcle, why should i calm down, I was told allday yesterday that .be registry was down, when fact it was not down.

I lost several very nice names becuase of the statement Freddy made, waiting on them to come back online.

Then I went to another registar and regged the name and they went through immediatly.

So Freddy gave the wrong information, wether it was Eurodns down or .be blocking EuroDns, either way, them stating .be registary was down, is incorrect and misleading.:dead:

namewaiter

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
but if you were registering all these other names at other registrars and you really had to have the ones from eurodns, why didn't you just register them there and then at the alternate registries ?

btw -- does your signature really say broadbandwireless.be - 2 million $, or are you joking?

ERCollins

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
btw -- does your signature really say broadbandwireless.be - 2 million $, or are you joking?

No do you want to buy it, that is 5% of what the .com is worth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators