Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

appraise BeHardOnMe.com ... and more!

This thread is an appraisal of the domain name requested.

Enerika

I'M ALL EARS... "FINALLY (thanks)!"
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
blisstate.com
BlooperCam.com
BeachLandShare.com
ComeBargain.com
QuietLoans.com
BeachSideHousing.com
BigWaterCruise.com
BestFishingLocation.com
BeHardOnMe.com ... on, if you like!
Thanks for your opinions, ideas, appraisals
Enerika

Domain summit 2024

Enerika

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I like this one. Realestate, but not just any housing, the high-end housing.
Oh, if you like that, then maybe (maybe?) you will like these ...
CaliforniaCoastShare.com
BeachSideRealEstate.com
AllWhiteSandBeach.com
BeachSideResidence.com
CariBeachShare.com
BeachBuyInc.com
BeachLandShare.com
AnyCoastShare.com
...I don't know, but I do really appreciate your input. There are a few more very neat SHARES that could have either meaning!
Thank you
Enerika

Enerika

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Some of those could be good.

That's nice. Not sure on value, but the term Beachside has about 2.9K searches, but the full terms do not register on SEMRush. (They get the data from Adwords)
I like to go with the wind at times. Couldn't/wouldn't live it any other way..too dull! ( Ya ya, that's surely a bit of the lazy me talking !)
I love your input might even nudge me into learning my way out of easy excuses and adding another strong element to those freewheeling wind forces!
YES!!! (BlisState...not the right spelling?))

Last edited:

Enerika

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Some of those could be good.

That's nice. Not sure on value, but the term Beachside has about 2.9K searches, but the full terms do not register on SEMRush. (They get the data from Adwords)
Thank you, Deleted......more for me to learn...some more research, nothing to you, but a light nudge into the deep waters of the domaining pool.
...going to need some muscle

Enerika

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Not sure what that is, but OK. :) Good luck!
okay, it was one of those domains I came up with, in the ..." beginning". (oops, that means NOW, I have to admit)
Blisstate.com, a not so good, badly put together take-off of BLISS- STATE, (a "state of bliss") ...which is not. at this time, leaving me ...you know, in a state of ".....", but rather, in a state of empty wallet in that spot.
The rest was just me, being me...you don't have to actually understand it...you wouldn't be alone.

Mr. Deleted

DNForum.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
okay, it was one of those domains I came up with, in the ..." beginning". (oops, that means NOW, I have to admit)
Blisstate.com, a not so good, badly put together take-off of BLISS- STATE, (a "state of bliss") ...which is not. at this time, leaving me ...you know, in a state of ".....", but rather, in a state of empty wallet in that spot.
The rest was just me, being me...you don't have to actually understand it...you wouldn't be alone.
Sometimes a name like that needs to be marketed harder, but a great name sells itself. I am in college, tomorrow is actually my last day for my MBA, and my minor is in marketing. I say that to say, I get it, some things can sell themselves, and other things (domains included) have to be marketed.

Enerika

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Sometimes a name like that needs to be marketed harder, but a great name sells itself. I am in college, tomorrow is actually my last day for my MBA, and my minor is in marketing. I say that to say, I get it, some things can sell themselves, and other things (domains included) have to be marketed.
Hmmm...more of a Mis-take than a Bliss-State, Not inclined to spend too much of anything marketing it. It is not good to take out one letter, as I did with an "s" in this case, for me, it doesn't feel fight with the capitalization taking something out of sync with the wording. ( kind of messy and awkward to me, no?) What do you think, if you don't mind my asking your opinion?

Enerika

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I don't mind. But yes, it probably is not going to sell and if it does it will probably take time. Time is money.
Yes...if it feels awkward, then skip it, for the most part. I was on a high and needed the escape from difficulties back in reality, but I learned quite a bit. I am much better at going back and editing weeding out before hitting the "pay" button. Pain is money, too right and okay to do for a while. Don't regret it but have to laugh at what would have gone on if I hadn't gone ahead and gotten some feedback...SCARY(...and dI expected pure praise...Ha ha, haaa...WOW, back down to earth, but MY EARTH and finding my own ground with better footing)! I have so many that are pure junk that I will just let go ...I cringe! I wanted to post the whole thing at first, but took some advice and am going ten at a time for appraisal(s), thoughts, comments, ideas...( Also, a gift for people to take their "%&@#" out on if they are in a bad mood and need to strike out...they can get it all out. Funny, silly, embarrassing and too bold and dumb, but a good way to test out my ability to take criticism and grow a tuff outer shell). Also, where would the intrigue go...I am getting better I'm sure.(better) Trying not to get new ones, but it is hard....I am, I am! I'm really getting better...REALLY. really.
Thanks for listening!

Enerika

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Yes...if it feels awkward, then skip it, for the most part. I was on a high and needed the escape from difficulties back in reality, but I learned quite a bit. I am much better at going back and editing weeding out before hitting the "pay" button. Pain is money, too right and okay to do for a while. Don't regret it but have to laugh at what would have gone on if I hadn't gone ahead and gotten some feedback...SCARY(...and dI expected pure praise...Ha ha, haaa...WOW, back down to earth, but MY EARTH and finding my own ground with better footing)! I have so many that are pure junk that I will just let go ...I cringe! I wanted to post the whole thing at first, but took some advice and am going ten at a time for appraisal(s), thoughts, comments, ideas...( Also, a gift for people to take their "%&@#" out on if they are in a bad mood and need to strike out...they can get it all out. Funny, silly, embarrassing and too bold and dumb, but a good way to test out my ability to take criticism and grow a tuff outer shell). Also, where would the intrigue go...I am getting better I'm sure.(better) Trying not to get new ones, but it is hard....I am, I am! I'm really getting better...REALLY. really.
Thanks for listening!

Tia Wood

Web Developer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
For a newbie your names aren't that bad. I would be careful with names like this though:

ComeBargain.com
QuietLoans.com

A good test is if you can replace it with something similar and the value is similar then it might not be a good buy:

IncomingBargain.com
WhisperLoans.com

Also think carefully of the current commercial value.

The first word is considered a branding word which is going to be a hit or miss with buyers so either make sure that word is what people want or replace with something that naturally goes with the keyword:

Better Branding:
GetBargains.com
GotBargain.com
QuickLoans.com
FastLoans.com

Better Keywords:
CarBargain.com
BusinessLoans.com
HouseBargain.com
VehicleLoans.com

Hope that helps.

Enerika

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
For a newbie your names aren't that bad. I would be careful with names like this though:

ComeBargain.com
QuietLoans.com

A good test is if you can replace it with something similar and the value is similar then it might not be a good buy:

IncomingBargain.com
WhisperLoans.com

Also think carefully of the current commercial value.

The first word is considered a branding word which is going to be a hit or miss with buyers so either make sure that word is what people want or replace with something that naturally goes with the keyword:

Better Branding:
GetBargains.com
GotBargain.com
QuickLoans.com
FastLoans.com

Better Keywords:
CarBargain.com
BusinessLoans.com
HouseBargain.com
VehicleLoans.com

Hope that helps.
HELPS??? I wish there was a LOVE AND APPRECIATE button. I finally think I was able to realize the notion/FACT that when I can't obtain the obvious, natural fit, I often tend to go on stubbornly searching for something (sometimes almost 'ANYTHING'!), more subliminal, mind-bending, and in many cases, not having the ordinary, or natural effect.
You are telling me to STOP IT...in the beginning and end, itis not going to be worth it because if I have to STRUGGLE to find a fit for my idea, assuming. thinking, wishing the potential customer will do the same...WHY WOULD THEY? They will have already found what they are looking for right away!
This is really sad to admit, especially to myself, but I have really been stretching and straining to find almost any ".com" and did actually feel proud of myself when I did. Who in the heck, with any brains, is going to go on the internet and search for anything that isn't already there and easy to find...the obvious, for Pete's sake!
You, my friend, have just somehow saved me a lot of time and money and wondering and needless competing for just "another " one that's "close".
The hugest THANK YOU. I don't know how you managed, but you got through this thick, always ongoing mind and cut through to the chase!

Last edited:

Enerika

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
It's because we've all been here. :) Checkout iGoldrush.com and dnAcademy for lots of direction.
Thanks for the gracious guidance and support ..it is so great to have your advice because I admire you.
It was an attraction and the assumption that I had finally found my SERIOUSLY SIMPLE GOLDMINE!!! (Haha!) Dedication, a love of learning and knowing the kind patience of some are huge rewards ... A growing grounding of humility is what will keep me around...also (please) the occasional glimmer of light at the end of the tunnel!

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators