Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Best eNom Resellers

Status
Not open for further replies.

dotsofdomains

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Which is the best eNom reseller, in your opinion? And why? Thanks for any and all advice.
:cool:

Domain summit 2024

Did I miss something......is this enomforum.com?

There is a reseller section of this forum, use it.

By the way....that name is available :laugh:

dotsofdomains

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Yes, cu, you ARE missing something. The reseller section of the forum is for discussions of reselling domains already registered, while my post concerns resellers of registration services. Relax already.:cool:

Domain Reselling-Forum for discussing domain name reselling, including which companies seem to be good, questions, etc.-

I guess I did miss something....thanks. I'm relaxed.:embarrass

I will tell you that I had the worst experience of my life with registerfly.com.

Who is an eNom reseller. If you use them, hope you don't have to use their Customer (no) service.

I will never use a eNom reseller again.

H

hosting3.com

but it doesn't mean that all Enom resellers are bad....

dotsofdomains

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
personally pleased as punch with PowerPipe's paltry pricing.

dotsofdomains

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'm moving them all now.

VoxKeysGtr

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I used to use Powerpipe and namecheap, as well as GoDaddy, but now I got my own enom account. Yay! :cool:

Note: Not advertising. I don't sell to anyone but me. :)

zoltan

Level 3
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
alldig, what you have done with your URL offering enom reseller accounts is not ethical at all... You should have rewrite the texts a little, not to mention that you simply copied the account features found on my site... http://www.domainresell.biz/more_features.shtml... At least you could change the order of features if all you can do is copy and paste....
I wouldn't talk about left navigation menu.... same guarantee, same positioning of tld logos, etc...

I'm disappointed.

:D

dotsofdomains

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
The margins are getting thin these days. Professionalism and customer service will make a few pennies' difference to many of us.

dotsofdomains

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Visit eNom.com to learn how to do so.

S

stockman2000

Dod, I did visit eNom. It seemed like I had to email them to become a reseller. Is that how most of you became resellers or did you join as someone's sub-account.

Lastly, I am quite surprised how cheap domaintk.com is.

dotsofdomains

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I am NOT an eNom reseller, but happy to patronize one that is!!

W

wordznpics

I attempted to obtain a .US domain from Internet Registrations Worldwide, and had a negative experience. First, the listed registrar was a Jason Namour, who was based in Melbourne, Australia, and .US is supposed to be for US citizens, legal residents, businesses and foreign businesses with a significant US presence. I e-mailed the then-listed contact info@registrations.com.au -- no phone or fax were listed -- and got no response. Upon investigating a little further, I discovered these guys had registered hundreds, maybe thousands of domains in a particular format of three random characters for names (i.e., dgr.us, ghb.us) and were just sitting on them. I went to NeuStar and Enom, and finally got an alternate e-mail. A week or so later, I get a response. NeuStar's retail price for .US domain was, I believe, $29 with a two-year minimum. They wanted $1650! I was developing a website for a non-profit, and that was almost the entire budget, so I made an offer of $100, to which they did not respond. I asked NeuStar and Enom to intervene, based on the fact that the foreign registrant/reseller didn't meet the NeuStar, Nexus or Enom criteria to be a .US registrant. The extent of their effort was to get the registrar to change his listing, so his US-based billing contact, Brad Norrish, became the listed contact. They left the info@registrations.com.au in 'whois', and did not provide phone or fax contacts. I corresponded extensively with the reseller and the compliance contact at Enom, to no avail. All in all, I give Internet Registrations Worldwide, NeuStar and Enom failing marks for cyber citizenship and business practices.

dotsofdomains

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
There are many outstanding outfits, many of which have representatives on this board!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators