Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

developed BigTimeVideos.com - $11,200+ / Month

Status
Not open for further replies.

fryman04

Master of the cave
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Why are you even here? Shouldn't you be talking with your buyer's lawyer and discussing how you will receive your $65,000?

Jason Benn

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
slimcrazy.com said:
Maybe you should read the thread.

I think every mod on this board as read it, and when it comes to someone that is selling something that can not be possible. Or is illegal, and the seller refuses to answer the questions he deserves to get what is coming to him.

I for one, asked questions and all i got was screen shots of crap with no domain name and looked like it was made in frontpage.

If it was legit sale, he would have a legit buyer. and would of closed the thread pending the sale.

He would not of turned around today and made the whois private.

He copied his complete listing from another sales thread from another board.

It is crap, and the whole thread should be deleted.

Thanks
(bah)

If the mods feel my posts are wrong they are welcome to delete them and give me a warning point, but it is worth a warning point to me, to save someone from getting scammed!

The screenshots I have provides are directly from the websites and untouched one bit. Don't believe me....call up Tribal Fusion and speak to my account rep! Oh wait, nobody will do that because they know for a fact that I am right and they are wrong.

And my whois was private since day one, and all music video codes sites are private, that's nothing new

And so what if I copied a listing template from another sale, it only makes it easier to list the important parts that I need to get out.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
I know you are, but what am I?

Jason Benn

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
snicksnack said:
I cannot judge and will not judge who is right and who is wrong here. I only like to point out, that bigtimevideos.com's video codes are running for the time being, so he has a solution as he said before. many other sites are still down. I have 2 similar site, which also work, but by far have not that much traffic, otherwise I would be selling too ;-)

Yeap, I'm always on top of the game, and I know how to fix the problems. If Yahoo goes down, I have an INSTANT backup, if my backup goes down I have a third INSTANT backup, and finally if the 4th goes down I have a 5th database to rely on.

Hence the reason why my sites are always running, just like now.

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I thought you said, a couple pages back, you didn't copy the design/layout?

Another contradiction.

Jason Benn

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
rbfallon said:
I am the potential buyer the seller is talking about here, and he is full of shit.

No you aren't

rbfallon said:
mvscript.com was taken down because a programmer with yahoo.com posted in their forums last night that they needed to give up their scam.

Site works GREAT for me!

rbfallon said:
I spend about 300K monthly advertising with yahoo for a business of mine and have good contacts inside Yahoo corporate. It was after I contacted Yahoo yesterday morning to make sure they were ok with what was going on that they changed their code and things went down. Yahoo does not approve of the hotlinking and have found a permanent way to make sure it doesn't happen anymore. There will be no "fix".

WRONG A FIX HAS ALREADY BEEN RELEASED...ALL 13,538 MUSIC VIDEO CODES FROM YAHOO ARE WORKING PERFECTLY FINE! JUST LOOK AT MVSCRIPT.COM THEY ALREADY HAVE THE FIX....SO MUCH FOR YOUR "INSIDE" CONTACTS!

VisualDigits

The One
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Do you have a backup buyer as well? Mr. Fallon is no longer interested.

Jason Benn

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
GT Web said:
I thought you said, a couple pages back, you didn't copy the design/layout?

Another contradiction.

Umm... Learn to read little kid

I copied the sales thread from SitePoiint.com to make my post, not the freaking website... READ

DomainMaster said:
Do you have a backup buyer as well? Mr. Fallon is no longer interested.

He was never my buyer...I stopped talking to him after the first few communications

snicksnack said:
here I disagree. Mysites are working ;-) There is a way around.

Yes, everyone may resume hotlinking to Yahoo again, a fix is already out

dogstar said:
I think it's really amusing that the mvscript site is suddenly down and seemingly gone. I was reading the threads late last night and the owner posted that he had a fix for yahoo that he had emailed to all customers just before I went to bed. And in the morning... it's all dust in the wind. NO site, nothin'.

Are we literally witnessing the end of this nasty little cottage industry before our eyes?

MVScript.com is working perfectly fine! And so is my site, and so it every other site. I made $359 yesterday, and $346 today, so I think my site is doing just fine.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
So you're selling (or sold?!) a website that faces continuous issues with linking to the videos, to the extent that whoever buys (bought?!) it, will have to resort to continuous juggling, shifting from Yahoo to YoMomma and back.

That's a masochist's delight.

VisualDigits

The One
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I heard the fix only worked for a couple of hours. :)

Jason Benn

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Acroplex said:
So you're selling (or sold?!) a website that faces continuous issues with linking to the videos, to the extent that whoever buys (bought?!) it, will have to resort to continuous juggling, shifting from Yahoo to YoMomma and back.

That's a masochist's delight.

It takes 1 second to update the entire site from head to toe...click 1 button and bam. I have 5 backups, so the site is covered

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Whatever, Jason doesnt have a buyer, serves him right.

I hope Yahoo drops a massive lawsuit on you sometime soon.

kgatz

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
jason, why is it that every single thread i've ever seen you involved in here and on sitepoint, turns into total hell.

You argue with everyone, act obnoxious, boast about your riches that no one honestly cares about, and act like you own the game. Dude, take a look at your topics, no one on the internet likes you.

Jason Benn

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
kgatz said:
no one on the internet likes you.

Only the imature kids don't like me, and I can care less.

There are plenty of people, and I mean allot of people that know me for who I really am. One example is Cashboy on SitePoint, he meet with me online a few times I helped him out, and now were pretty good buddies.

I will defend myself online regardless of who is saying what. Little jealous kids that get jealous because I make more money than they do freak out and start making up funny stories (Oh my insider with TF says you make $9 per day) and other pointless junk, I'm going to defend myself at all cost.

Have I made a couple of mistakes in this thread? Yes, I should have taken down the yearly average from my first post (already did), but other than that I was very clear what I was selling, had proof of everything I claimed to be making which I shared with anyone in private.

Some people think I am obligated to bow down to them and to their demands, like posting my stats in public. I am under no obligation to do so, and it is my right to say that I will not post my info in public. If you don't like it...too bad, move on with your life. Unfortunately some kids don't understand that concept yet, and run around screaming stuff they have no flipping idea about.

dogstar

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Is this your idea of a fix?

http://www.mvscript.com/forum/showthread.php?t=74

He has sent out the fix three or four times because yahoo keeps changing the url.

Yahoo really really doesn't want these hotlinkers abusing their bandwidth anymore and even if their programmers don't figure out a way to stop it completely, they are clearly fed up and probably will move onto other more intimidating means.

Wouldn't be surprised if these sites get a cease and desist letter soon.

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The kicker is that there are about 50 members on this forum (some of whom posted in this thread) who have made much larger transactions than this one (which wasn't really a transaction anyway, since your buyer realized what he was getting into and backed out, but I digress) and are FAR more knowledgable than you (or I for that matter) will ever be. When will you stop being so cocky and realize:

1) Money is not the only thing that makes people happy
2) I measure myself by my own successes and failures, not other peoples'
3) I care about people I do business with - if I sell them a site, I want them to have better success with it than I did
4)
I'm going to defend myself at all cost.
You already failed in that regard. The whole forum knows what you are, you can deny it all you want, but I'm sad to say, at this point it wont make any difference.

Have a nice day.

Jason Benn

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
GT Web said:
The kicker is that there are about 50 members on this forum (some of whom posted in this thread) who have made much larger transactions than this one (which wasn't really a transaction anyway, since your buyer realized what he was getting into and backed out, but I digress) and are FAR more knowledgable than you (or I for that matter) will ever be. When will you stop being so cocky and realize:

1) Money is not the only thing that makes people happy
2) I measure myself by my own successes and failures, not other peoples'
3) I care about people I do business with - if I sell them a site, I want them to have better success with it than I did
4)
You already failed in that regard. The whole forum knows what you are, you can deny it all you want, but I'm sad to say, at this point it wont make any difference.

Have a nice day.
You are welcome to your own personal opinons

adill420

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
i am only interested in finding out if this user's ip also resolves to a california (precisely isp somewhere around orange county)

I think i know who this scammer is..

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators