Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

developed BigTimeVideos.com - $11,200+ / Month

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
I hope your imaginary buyer doesn't come by knocking on your door once he finds out the videos are all locked out and the database is useless.

Jason Benn

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Acroplex said:
I hope your imaginary buyer doesn't come by knocking on your door once he finds out the videos are all locked out and the database is useless.

Umm 100% of my videos are working just fine.

Sarcle

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
At least if your going to try something like this you should remove your link to another site. " myspacephoto.com " because if someone got hacked even though you hid your whois identity on bigtimevideos.com it's still available on myspacephoto.com

Jason Benn

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Sarcle said:
At least if your going to try something like this you should remove your link to another site. " myspacephoto.com " because if someone got hacked even though you hid your whois identity on bigtimevideos.com it's still available on myspacephoto.com
I'm not worried about that.

iNV

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Jason, I'v been watching this thread for a while and just wanted to address a few points I am unclear about.

You posted in the Mvscript forums before they went down today that you have found a solution to fixing the Yahoo! videos. However, on your website it's clear you dont have a solution which cut your database in a huge split and you are now using videodetective.net. Whats that about?

Another thing is why you posting under different names, you are the previous owner of videocodezone.com, its obvious.

Also whats your plans on when videodetective.net cuts off your supply? It's obvious that they will. SingingFool is another choice but lets say they go off aswell!

Also, its obvious the traffic will drop heavy because your videos got cut in half right now. Probably way more then half too.

Jason Benn

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
iNV said:
Jason, I'v been watching this thread for a while and just wanted to address a few points I am unclear about.

You posted in the Mvscript forums before they went down today that you have found a solution to fixing the Yahoo! videos. However, on your website it's clear you dont have a solution which cut your database in a huge split and you are now using videodetective.net. Whats that about?

Another thing is why you posting under different names, you are the previous owner of videocodezone.com, its obvious.

Also whats your plans on when videodetective.net cuts off your supply? It's obvious that they will. SingingFool is another choice but lets say they go off aswell!

Also, its obvious the traffic will drop heavy because your videos got cut in half right now. Probably way more then half too.
That's why you have multiple backups, so in a situations where one provider goes down, with the click of a button you have your entire site running off of a backup.

And right now I have almost the same amount of videos as the backup db has.

Not to mention that a fix has been found for the Yahoo problem.

iNV

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Why didn't you answer every question I asked?
---------

Why isnt your Yahoo fix online right now? No website at the moment is running on a yahoo fix at the moment.

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Guys, leave him alone, he's right, we are all jealous of his amazing sale. None of us ever make large $xx,xxx sales around here.

keikor

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
This thread is interesting. I have no comments but to grab a pack of popcorn and a bud.

adill420

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
GT Web said:
Guys, leave him alone, he's right, we are all jealous of his amazing sale. None of us ever make large $xx,xxx sales around here.

i don't think thats true ;)

QuantumBeam

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
If you don't want to buy this domain, then get out of the guys sales thread and let him rest.
I find it somewhat puzzling that the so called "MOD's" allow this type of negative comments being posted of other members to go on, but when it belongs to someone else, there seems to be "favoritism" ?.......hummm.......
Good luck with your sale Jason

ERCollins

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
BiometricVision said:
If you don't want to buy this domain, then get out of the guys sales thread and let him rest.
I find it somewhat puzzling that the so called "MOD's" allow this type of negative comments being posted of other members to go on, but when it belongs to someone else, there seems to be "favoritism" ?.......hummm.......

Maybe you should read the thread.

I think every mod on this board as read it, and when it comes to someone that is selling something that can not be possible. Or is illegal, and the seller refuses to answer the questions he deserves to get what is coming to him.

I for one, asked questions and all i got was screen shots of crap with no domain name and looked like it was made in frontpage.

If it was legit sale, he would have a legit buyer. and would of closed the thread pending the sale.

He would not of turned around today and made the whois private.

He copied his complete listing from another sales thread from another board.

It is crap, and the whole thread should be deleted.

Thanks
(bah)

If the mods feel my posts are wrong they are welcome to delete them and give me a warning point, but it is worth a warning point to me, to save someone from getting scammed!

SharonTucci

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
BiometricVision said:

I think you're missing the amount of misrepresentative and deceptive claims being made here. He's basing monthly and annual income on revenue from a matter of days from a site that is a month old. Look at his original post and see he is saying AVERAGE when there is no average as of yet. I believe he claims an hour a month for maintenance when just since this thread started, he ran into an issue with videos not working.

It's his perogative, of course, to set his own BIN or accept whatever offer he wants, but it's also the perogative of members of this community to make sure that others are aware of potential issues. Sure it's caveat emptor.... but we have a right to look out for one another as well.

/off soapbox

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
by the way, I wasn't serious in my last post

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
30-minute web sites, with Rachel Rae.

Hi, I'm Rachel Rae and in this short tutorial I'll show you how to make 30-minute web sites.

1. Take 4 generic words, write them down on paper, mix in a hat, pull.
2. Register domain of 4 words that noone thought of registering before in the past 12 years.
3. Take generic script, edit copyrights with your own 4 word domain
4. Save 50 videos you found on Google, Yahoo, MSN etc. Download on free web host with "unlimited" bandwidth.
5. Fabricate stats, photoshopping images - upload to imageshack
6. Wait 30 days for domain to simmer
7. Register various forum aliases using proxy servers - spam several busy forums about your ultra-busy, generic domain
8. Wait for sucker to bite the bait, sell domain & useless site for $xxxxxxx
9. Disappear
10. Repeat - a sucker is born every minute.

In less than 30 minutes, a nutritious meal and a lovely way to beef up your account! This is Rachel Rae, later all!

//End titles//

snicksnack

DomainersChoice.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I cannot judge and will not judge who is right and who is wrong here. I only like to point out, that bigtimevideos.com's video codes are running for the time being, so he has a solution as he said before. many other sites are still down. I have 2 similar site, which also work, but by far have not that much traffic, otherwise I would be selling too ;-)

rbfallon

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I am the potential buyer the seller is talking about here, and he is full of shit.

"I let the buyer know and proved that my site is earning between $325-$375 per day. I not only showed him screenshots but actually gave him my login info for TribalFusion, FastClick, Casale, and Burst, so that he may see for himself."

Above is BS, I haven't seen anything yet.

"I also gave him access to my server for both Awstats AND StatCounter.com stats to prove my traffic claims."

Also BS, I have not gotten to that point yet in my due diligence.

mvscript.com was taken down because a programmer with yahoo.com posted in their forums last night that they needed to give up their scam.

I spend about 300K monthly advertising with yahoo for a business of mine and have good contacts inside Yahoo corporate. It was after I contacted Yahoo yesterday morning to make sure they were ok with what was going on that they changed their code and things went down. Yahoo does not approve of the hotlinking and have found a permanent way to make sure it doesn't happen anymore. There will be no "fix".

Right now bigtimevideos is sucking off singingfool.com and another, but it is just a matter of time before that is cut off as well, these companies can barely afford their own bandwidth.

rbfallon

VisualDigits

The One
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
he might have a backup buyer?

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
In other news: the White Sox won the World Series. Back to you Bob for the weather report.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators