Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

developed BigTimeVideos.com - $11,200+ / Month

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
No, it's a showcase "template". It makes things easier to detail.

nathanjacobs

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Naa, slimcrazy wouldn't be stupid enough to pull something like this. He is a stand up guy. I vouch for him :)

Nathan

rbfallon

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Exact same number of monthly ad impressions for both sites? Could be coincidence I guess.

#4 for BigTimeVideos.Com:

4.) How does the website generate income?

---> 100% of our revenue comes from the ads and popups being served on our site. We average about 31,000,000+ ad impressions per month, bringing in about $11,200+ per day in income. The breakdown of income is listed above.

#4 for LasVegasPokerRooms.net:

---> 100% of our revenue comes from the ads and popups being served on our site. We average about 31,000,000+ ad impressions per month, bringing in about $5,200+ per day in income. The breakdown of income is listed above.

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I think at this point a Mod needs to step in here and put the final bullet into this painfully slow dying thread.

rbfallon said:
Exact same number of monthly ad impressions for both sites? Could be coincidence I guess.

---> 100% of our revenue comes from the ads and popups being served on our site. We average about 31,000,000+ ad impressions per month, bringing in about $11,200+ per day in income. The breakdown of income is listed above.

---> 100% of our revenue comes from the ads and popups being served on our site. We average about 31,000,000+ ad impressions per month, bringing in about $5,200+ per day in income. The breakdown of income is listed above.

It was a joke created to make fun of this sales thread

Tony

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
You spend 300k a month to advertise and don't have the sense to tell that's a joke thread?

rbfallon said:

VisualDigits

The One
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
rbfallon: slimcrazy is just a follower

rbfallon

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
You guys are killing me. ROFL

That was great.

snicksnack

DomainersChoice.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
rbfallon said:
Yahoo does not approve of the hotlinking and have found a permanent way to make sure it doesn't happen anymore. There will be no "fix".

here I disagree. Mysites are working ;-) There is a way around.

fryman04

Master of the cave
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
ha ha... go check again, dude, your videos aren't showing

snicksnack

DomainersChoice.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Just check on my sites and they working ;-) I am not sure which site you checked.

dogstar

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I think it's really amusing that the mvscript site is suddenly down and seemingly gone. I was reading the threads late last night and the owner posted that he had a fix for yahoo that he had emailed to all customers just before I went to bed. And in the morning... it's all dust in the wind. NO site, nothin'.

Are we literally witnessing the end of this nasty little cottage industry before our eyes?

VisualDigits

The One
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I find that funny too. Moreover, the mvcript owner is a DNFmember.

MerlinK

Premium Buyer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Wow.. this was a good thread. :)

::claps::

snicksnack

DomainersChoice.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
fryman04, now it stoped working.

was working when I posted. working on a new solution, which lasts a bit longer, hopefully.

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
So I was correct (way back on page 3 or 4 of this thread) in that Jason was selling because he knew soon the site would be worthless as Yahoo figured out how to ban this bandwidth stealing.

Jason Benn

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
GT Web said:
Guys, leave him alone, he's right, we are all jealous of his amazing sale. None of us ever make large $xx,xxx sales around here.

Agreed

BiometricVision said:
If you don't want to buy this domain, then get out of the guys sales thread and let him rest.
I find it somewhat puzzling that the so called "MOD's" allow this type of negative comments being posted of other members to go on, but when it belongs to someone else, there seems to be "favoritism" ?.......hummm.......
Good luck with your sale Jason

You hit it DEAD CENTER. That is EXACTLY what is going on here...favortism. I've seen MANY music video codes sites being sold here, without a single debate, but because my domain makes big bucks, everyone is jealous and tries their hardest to make themselfs look cool...when in fact it only makes them look like the little kid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators