• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed BoletoGratis.com - "Free Ticket" in Spanish

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

emark

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Aug 30, 2004
Messages
345
Reaction score
1
BoletoGratis.com, Spanish for "FreeTicket".com

Can I get any appraisals, opinions, or comments on this one? I think it's pretty good, but what I think doesn't matter. I'm not the market.

I want to get ideas from people who do this business every day.

Everything will be greatly appreciated.
 
On the surface, it looks like a winner.
Do you know if it gets traffic?
 
Thanks Bob. There's no traffic recorded at Alexa, and the way back machine isn't showing a website ever having been associated with it. It's been parked at Sedo for 18 days with 7 views.
 
Nice domain. In some countries its ticket gratis or tickets gratis. Anyway...very nice com. Good luck
 
Thanks ColdGin, and you're right. Boleto Gratis does translate directly to Ticket Free, and that is the translation most Spanish speaking countries use. The mention of Free Ticket is to help us English speakers understand what it meant and how we say it

Thanks again, and thanks for the Good Luck.
 
Not for Spain, but I would appraise it somewhere in the low $XXX range, undeveloped, reseller price.
 
Very nice domain emark.

Not usable for Spain but many middle- and southamerican countries use the word boleto for ticket.

Low x.xxx for enduser.
Probably more in one or two years.
 
very nice name ,i was looking for free museum tickets myself last week.
somewhere in the low $XXX range,reseller price.
 
too generic in this case and is the singular form...should be plural...MAYBE low $xxx max..
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom