• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed BusquedadeDinaro.com and others

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bill Roy

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Dec 5, 2005
Messages
2,337
Reaction score
35
Hi,

On the back of the 'Busca.com' auction on Sedo I thought I would register a few Spanish domains, any valuations would be much appreciated.

BusquedaDinero.com (money search)

BusquedaPropiedad.com (property search)

BusquedaNegocio.com (business search)

BusquedadeDinero.com (money search - including the 'de')

BusquedadeNegocio.com (business search - including the 'de')

Busquedadecoche.com (car search - including the 'de')

Many thanks.
 
This are typos? because there are errors on the spelling...

Dineros and not Dinaros

Propiedad and not Proiedad
 
Hi ColdGin,

Sorry I typed them wrong 'here' (thank goodness), the actual domain spellings are correct as 'dinero' and 'propiedad'.

Thanks for spotting it and letting me know, I will edit the original post.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom