• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed canadaprivatehealthinsurance.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jasdon11

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jan 11, 2006
Messages
3,623
Reaction score
29
I couldn't resist this when it dropped - for some reason I just like it! Does anyone else feel the same, or is 28 letters just too many for you ?
 
why not park it?

Thanks netfounder - I assumed I had it parked, when I checked, it wasn't in my account and the whois is showing Godaddy !!!

This happened to a name I sold to a DNF member too - v strange - interested to see what they cite as a reason...
 
jasdon11 :
Thanks for DNF 200 donate.
I love domain traffic,I love parking.
canada private health insurance $0.81 1 - 3
If this item got traffic,would be nice!
thanks again
 
4words=>$0

I'm not going to argue about the valuation for this name, I know that unless one of about 3 possible end users came in for it, it's no value. So agreed, $0. :cool:

But, would you discount any name for having 4 words or more ? Earlier today I reg'd a 5 worder - applyforacreditcard.ext - Ovt w/o is a nice 968,245 - and I have a few others that pay for themselves plus a small profit just on ppc, ie badcreditpersonalloans.ext - just like to know what you regard as a max ?

Congrats to you too, on the upgrade!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom