• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed career.ca / careers.ca

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

atwest

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jul 19, 2005
Messages
89
Reaction score
1
With the recent record sale for jobs.ca, what do you think career.ca and careers.ca are worth, each? As a package?

Thanks,

Atwest
 
Do they get any traffic? They are both nice job related domains, many newspapers have a careers section, its almost a special category of jobs.

If no traffic then they are still worth probably upper x,xxx each. If they get significant traffic with people looking for employment, then much more.
 
Wow, real nice names! I think hugegrowth hit it on the nose about the traffic. I read somewhere that jobs.ca gets like 1500 - 2000 uniques a day, so I guess that explains the $600,000.

career.ca and careers.ca are great names, but I don't think they get anything like that kind of traffic, I'm thinking maybe 50 uniques a day. So my "guess", without knowing the traffic, would be about $12,500 to $17,500 each.

Good luck if you decide to sell them.
 
Do you own them ? You have gold in your hands then.
 
Yes, they're mine. I'm just testing the waters here. How much "gold" do you think?

Thanks,

-Atwest
 
Yes, they're mine. I'm just testing the waters here. How much "gold" do you think?

Thanks,

-Atwest

you'll only get real gold by developing imo. why don't you? would be great as you have pair

undeveloped i would imgine you'll only get x,xxx range each off a domainer, mid - high

but then i would have only said mid xx,xxx range tops for jobs from a reseller too. so who knows.

traffic is surprising on that, Canada from what i can understand does have an internet savvy population, but is a relatively young extension and low population so it does surprise me, not as much as that price though, especially that domainers were the buyers and couldn't negotiate a better price

good luck though, nice names
 
Developing would be great but it takes some work before you reap the $$$ ;)
I do not see why each of these names wouldn't get 15K on the aftermarket.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom