.COM Carryout.com

• Dear DNForum.com user,

The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679 is a regulation in EU law on data protection and privacy for all individuals within the European Union. As we are based in Gibraltar which is part of the EU and we have customers all over the world we are obligated to follow the new regulation as of May 25, 2018.

Accordingly, although we must request full contact information from each of you so our systems and webpage may continue to function we will restrict processing and data transfers as much as possible. When logged into DNForum.com we will display only your chosen handle and no other specific information unless requested by you. In order to request your specific information be revealed please go into your account settings and check the radio boxes next to the information. By default all information is private.

To cover all aspects of GDPR we have published a new / updated agreement (which includes our terms and privacy policy) that will become effective on May 25, 2018. It may be found at: https://www.dnforum.com/help/terms/

Onward and upwards;

Best DNForum.com

carryout

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oct 14, 2018
united states
I am the original owner of the domain carryout.com, I registered it for a business idea in 1995. Ive held on to it since then. Have gotten some apprasials but would like to hear more as I'm new to domaining. Thank you.

carryout

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oct 14, 2018
united states
Biggie thanks I forgot about that. Since then I've talked to a couple brokers and professionals and have been given estimates ranging from 20k-100k+. It all depends on finding the right buyer.

I want to gather as many opinions and as much information as possible.

Mr. Deleted

Staff member
Exclusive Member
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Jul 24, 2004
Planet Earth
www.slabaugh.org
banner
You asked in that thread if @seek99 's PerfectDomain site is good for selling a domain, well, that is about as good as any. I would list the domain everywhere, but I would get those statistics from parking services to give me some leverage. And a straight up-sale is not the only option either. A rental/lease is possible too. You could try Epik's domain rental options, and give that a go. If you could rent it for say 300 a month for example to some company thats 3600 a year that you can consider as a return on your investment over the years.