Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

appraise Carryout.com

This thread is an appraisal of the domain name requested.

carryout

Level 1
Reaction score
I am the original owner of the domain carryout.com, I registered it for a business idea in 1995. Ive held on to it since then. Have gotten some apprasials but would like to hear more as I'm new to domaining. Thank you.

Domain summit 2024

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

carryout

Level 1
Reaction score
Biggie thanks I forgot about that. Since then I've talked to a couple brokers and professionals and have been given estimates ranging from 20k-100k+. It all depends on finding the right buyer.

I want to gather as many opinions and as much information as possible.

Mr. Deleted

DNForum.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You asked in that thread if @seek99 's PerfectDomain site is good for selling a domain, well, that is about as good as any. I would list the domain everywhere, but I would get those statistics from parking services to give me some leverage. And a straight up-sale is not the only option either. A rental/lease is possible too. You could try Epik's domain rental options, and give that a go. If you could rent it for say 300 a month for example to some company thats 3600 a year that you can consider as a return on your investment over the years.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom