• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed cd-shop.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

beashnet

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Gold Member
Joined
Nov 29, 2002
Messages
87
Reaction score
0
I just put a snap on it and was wondering what you think.
I've seen similar domains sell at sedo for $500-$1000.

-F
 
I think you can easily get over 500
 
One more pretty name, unfortunately without high demand.
But this one is good for developing. Keep it.
 
i like this name.......nice grab. I know people are going to tell you to develop it, but we all know that can be alot of work, especially for a product like this. But if you have the time, it could rake you in some nice lolly :)
 
If you don't develop it, you could join the droves of affiliate programs suitable for it.

BTW, has anyone had any good profits as an Amazon CD selling affiliate? Mine s*ck.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom