- Joined
- Jan 21, 2003
- Messages
- 850
- Reaction score
- 1
thoughts on this domain? i imagine i will probably hang onto it to the grave, but was curious to hear what people think it might go for in the drop world, etc.
Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.
deepstar said:I think it is brandable beyond a proper name. I think there is a perfume called Charlie though I could be wrong. I think it is very useable as a brandable name for a tangible product.
Why, is it your name? If so, yea, keep it. If not, I think it will get 4 figures, possibly low 5.Android said:i imagine i will probably hang onto it to the grave,
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.