• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Charlie.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HeavyLifting

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2003
Messages
850
Reaction score
1
thoughts on this domain? i imagine i will probably hang onto it to the grave, but was curious to hear what people think it might go for in the drop world, etc.
 
XXXX wholesale or XXXXXX to a millionaire named charlie
 
Nice name. $500-$5000+

Just depends on whether some rich (philanthropist?) Charlie like Charlie (Charley?) Brown would want to purchase that domain from you, and at what price.

Good luck.

-Joe
 
I could see this name going for low-mid $xxxx resale....possibly more if there's significant traffic.
 
Charlie Sheen :) That movie was great :)
 
our beloved Prince of Wales (Charles Windsor ) or a substance allegedly taken by the rich and famous. so onto a winner who every takes a fancy to it...

wilco
 
names don't really go for much anymore. Billionaires never buy. You'd think Bill Gates would buy www.bill.com for a lousy few hundred grand, but nope. I think it would be weird as hell to type in www.bill.com and see a picture of bill gates anyways. Maybe Charles Manson is interested?
 
Its a great name ... I would think you can make decent money on traffic alone. 200+ overture with extension. Do you have it parked, or collecting an adsense from it? I did not check.

Good luck
 
I think it is brandable beyond a proper name. I think there is a perfume called Charlie though I could be wrong. I think it is very useable as a brandable name for a tangible product.

Mid 5 figures +
 
agree.

*minimum* $5K
I wouldnt sell it for less than $8K

I cant see how anyone thinks first names arent worth much.
and using the bill example, well...
 
deepstar said:
I think it is brandable beyond a proper name. I think there is a perfume called Charlie though I could be wrong. I think it is very useable as a brandable name for a tangible product.

It's highly brandable. The perfume is probably still around. Years ago there were lots of tv commercials with a catchy song about it. The name Charlie alone is extremely popular - a real classic.

Wouldn't want to sell it myself, but if I did then I wouldn't take less than six figures. If you really wanted to raise quick cash, mid-$xx,xxx and up should be the absolute minimum. Low to mid-$xx,xxx only on a really rough day.
 
Android said:
i imagine i will probably hang onto it to the grave,
Why, is it your name? If so, yea, keep it. If not, I think it will get 4 figures, possibly low 5.
 
Closed - thread is 2 years old ... why are you bumping?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom