• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed ChemicalPathology.com ....Should Renew?

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DryHeat

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Oct 4, 2002
Messages
825
Reaction score
0
Please advise. Thanks.
 
Originally posted by BigFart


Get's 12,500 hits in Google. What do you think?


I know that BigF but with this type of situation (Google stats) I've gone either way in the past. If it was "black and white" I'd have not asked for input. Let me put it another way: If in my position would you renew this?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom