• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed couriers (dot) com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Min low xxx,xxx
 
reseller $xx,xxx low to mid range

enduser $xx,xxx mid to high range

:yo:
 
Last edited:
$25k-$30k reseller and low $1xx,xxx end-user. no domainer will pay 100k for this name but it is a nice name good luck.
 
People might say "lets call a courier" but I still think the plural is better. In the UK I might say "i'm going to buy a car" but a website with the domain cars.com sounds better than car.com - I have owned the same domain in the .co.uk TLD for a few months and was surprised how much interested I received from the UK courier industry - not just the big names. There are many large businesses in this industry.

I have plans do develop these names so aren't looking to sell unless the offers are very tempting. As an experienced internet entrepreneur, I know that a developed site can produce an income stream much more interesting than an offer of $1xx,xxx..

With interest rates as they are, the return from $1xx,xxx in the bank is next to nothing.

Yeah just turn into something like courierexchange.co.uk is probably your best option and then you might get your desired xxx,xxx range although your gonna have to put that much in to develop a decent portal but like you said invest some of that xxx,xxx into your domain and you might get x,xxx,xxx in 5 years time.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom