Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

appraise Dear community, please appraisial few domains for newbie

This thread is an appraisal of the domain name requested.

PyratesXXI

Level 1
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I have:
spoc.info
irradiation.info
muxdos.com

Can I really sale it and what price can I get?

PyratesXXI

Level 1
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Dear jamaltq, thanks for your answer! But I don't understand what are you mean "no value"? This domains not interesting? But why? Muxdos is a six-digit name, a lot of six-digit in *com is registered and find something like that is hard for now. Thanks you twice

jamaltq

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Dear jamaltq, thanks for your answer! But I don't understand what are you mean "no value"? This domains not interesting? But why? Muxdos is a six-digit name, a lot of six-digit in *com is registered and find something like that is hard for now. Thanks you twice
I mean No value, that you can find same quality for regfee.
There is tons of pronounceable 6L.com available for register.
Thanks

PyratesXXI

Level 1
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Ok, I understand. I think you appraisial irradiatoin cause it content dictionary keys "radiation"? Does external links change final price or only keys in name build it? Thanks for answer

Jack Gordon

Serial Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Ok, I understand. I think you appraisial irradiatoin cause it content dictionary keys "radiation"? Does external links change final price or only keys in name build it? Thanks for answer

Frankly, I think $20 is generous for that one. The fact is that .info domains are not inherently valuable, and uncommon words are not inherently valuable, so combining them does not do anything to create any market value.

You have to think about the marketplace for such names. Right now, the word "irradiation" is probably available for registration on a thousand or so different extensions. And .info is only slightly more popular/well known than most of the others.

But if there was a market application for that term, there would be many options available to an interested party.

This game has changed dramatically over the last few years. There really isn't much of a low-end market anymore.

PyratesXXI

Level 1
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Thank you very much for your detailed response. The fact - I'm really a noob, I did not sell the domains before and did not understand this market. Sometimes we catch some domains, but not for resale, just for the restore sites. Very often of owners throw interesting projects, which did not bring millions in profits, but was interested in a small number of users. Also happened to irradiation.info - before me it was a site of the European Commission of the food (or something similar), I thought to refine it and make it an interesting project dedicated to food safety, but now I see that I overestimated my capabilities, and not pull it project lot of money, time, and yet - my english is terrible :)

Also I own downunder-travel.info, there is a tourist blog, but I do not plan to sell it, can be either the entire site, and do not think that is the name of anyone is interested.

The only domain that was bought just to sell - spoc.info, I thought 4 letters - it's really cool, and now I see - it was my big big mistake.

In any case, I'll list they here, if I don't sell for a couple dozen bucks before the drop date - present to someone , for example, you ;)

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators