• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed dictionary .net domains

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tinnitus

DNF Newbie
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Sep 19, 2002
Messages
90
Reaction score
0
what are they worth?

freshen.net
unlink.net
digression.net
traveled.net
 
I can see freshen.net becoming a personal pampering site with beauty/cleanising/fragrance products which seem to be very posh these days. have you been to Bath@Body Works(tm) lately?

I do see some potential here but the .net is an issue. Although the two n's separated by the "dot" have a strangely easy, familiar sound to them if you read it out "freshennet". I hope your consumers find it similarly addictive.

Good luck-- I see $50-$70 potential more if developed
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom