Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Do big companies have dedicated AdSense reps?

Knocks

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'd like to know if Google assigns real human account/relationship reps to companies that have millions and millions in Internet traffic. It would make sense, wouldn't it?

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'd like to know if Google assigns real human account/relationship reps to companies that have millions and millions in Internet traffic. It would make sense, wouldn't it?
No, it does not make sense at all. Google will not waste their resources on those companies. It is up to the company to assign their own people and hold their own people accountable.

Google is in to making money and keeping as much of their ad revenue as possible. Google, as I mention, is not going to waste its resources and pay someone on Google's staff to help a client make more money...off of Google!

Also, what does not make sense is what you are asking. Are you sure you do not have adwords and adsense confused?

Knocks

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Without publishers there would be no advertisers, and Google makes money by connecting the two. You're aware that Google keeps 33% of the publisher's profit, right?

Maxwell

Formerly known as grcorp.
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Without publishers there would be no advertisers, and Google makes money by connecting the two. You're aware that Google keeps 33% of the publisher's profit, right?

It's more than that, from what I understand. In the range of 60%.

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It is much higher than that, substantially more.

Still, are you sure you do not have adwords and adsense mixed up???

If you advertise on google, that's the adwords part of it.

If you are a publisher with web sites, that's the adsense part of it. Google has no incentive to employ people and have them on their payroll to give google money away. It simply does not work like that in the Google world. They will be glad to take your money. But when it comes to giving money away, they are very frugal.

Plus, Google is going to charge for any of their services if you are thinking or implying SEO or SERP execs. Still, these are not people that are dedicated Adsense reps.

Knocks

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
It's more than that, from what I understand. In the range of 60%.
68% according to Google back in May 2010.

:) Rob

68% goes to the publisher (web site owner), 32% goes to Google.

It is much higher than that, substantially more.

Still, are you sure you do not have adwords and adsense mixed up???

If you advertise on google, that's the adwords part of it.

If you are a publisher with web sites, that's the adsense part of it. Google has no incentive to employ people and have them on their payroll to give google money away. It simply does not work like that in the Google world. They will be glad to take your money. But when it comes to giving money away, they are very frugal.

Plus, Google is going to charge for any of their services if you are thinking or implying SEO or SERP execs. Still, these are not people that are dedicated Adsense reps.

While I appreciate your input, I am actually looking to hear from someone who either has a connection within Google or a major publisher who is running a network of prime-time sites. No, I am not confusing AdSense with AdWords (I participate in both programs), and Google doesn't "give away" any money. AdSense is a large portion of their revenue, so if certain publishers are pulling in a million dollars a year or more, it would be prudent to have a human rep to answer those publisher's questions. But again, I'd like to hear from someone who actually knows.

pertosda

AdSense Optimizer
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I work in a company running several high-traffic sites and one of my key responsabilities is AdSense performance. And yes, we do have dedicated Google account managers helping us improve our earnings. We run meetings with them in a regular basis, we receive advices and so on. After all, if we earn more, they earn more :)

Shane

Account Terminated
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have also been contacted by Google both by phone and email. They have offered me free credits, free campaign management and all sorts of other cool stuff. I've yet to take them up on their offers BUT I assume they are some of the brightest reps in the digital community.

Knocks

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have also been contacted by Google both by phone and email. They have offered me free credits, free campaign management and all sorts of other cool stuff. I've yet to take them up on their offers BUT I assume they are some of the brightest reps in the digital community.

The thread is about AdSense, not AdWords. It is well known that if you spend a lot of money on AdWords, Google will kiss your ass, send you Christmas presents, etc.

Albert Tai

Downloading More Ram!
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
The thread is about AdSense, not AdWords. It is well known that if you spend a lot of money on AdWords, Google will kiss your ass, send you Christmas presents, etc.
Eh if your also a big publisher they would too as they earn alot of money off you. If your a small publisher though...I doubt they give a crap ahaha.

Jacqueline

Level 2
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I am a small publisher. I do not have a dedicated rep, but Google did contact me and offered to assist with adsense on my website. I took them up on their offer and they gave very good advice, which helped me make more money. It really was just a few emails and a little time on their part looking at my site, but I was impressed they contacted me and did that for free.

amasud

Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Forex Signal is a group of specialized and experienced in the Forex traders closely monitors and is capable of action reading price that would allow them to predict the number of future market movements. It provides that an entry of output signal not only but also provides updates of the market. WE ARE PROVIDE TWO TIMES FOREX SIGNALS. (GMT 5.30 AM AND GMT 12.00 PM). Our Forex Signal Guarantee 1000 Pips Profit For Only 50$ PER MONTH three month 120$ usd.

To visit site, Web address : forexprofitsignal.com

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators