Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

closed Do you own garbage or Premium Domains?

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AbdulBasit.com

www.AbdulBasit.com
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
This website http://www.premiumdomain.com/from/ is useless to submit. Nevermind but my domains are already added in GreatDomains for sale and your website dosent even consider my domains as Premium.

Anyways, Best of luck with your website.:fencing:

BobDiGiTaL

Domain Lover
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'm more interested in knowing how your email program recognized my email address as invalid, a typo made by me. I look forward to knowing the "value" of my domains.

klstrphnky

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Submitted :washing:

DomainingCom

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Dear Abdul,

I understand your frustration.
Myself I also would like most of my domains be premium.
Unfortunately it's far to be the case.

The problem with the domains you submitted is that the cc extension usage is not enough popular for english domain names to have them considered as premium.
Premium domains with cc extension exist, but based in much more popular terms then the one you submitted.

Now regarding greatdomains.com the name say it all, they list great domains, we have decided to only list certified premium domains.

It's in the human nature to pest when one do not get what he wants, so I will not take care of the "useless".

You are welcome to submit further others domains you may own for certification.

Thanks for your comments.

!ben

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
submitted - interested to see what pops out the other side! :fear:

H2FC

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Apparently you label as "garbage" domains that do not meet your minimum search popularity. That's very unfair to their owners and IMHO you should not be allowed to do it in this forum. There are many great names worth thousands of $$ that do not have a good search popularity.

whitebark

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Let's see what happens with a gaggle of .ca's...

ColdGin

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I can understand your point Francois that we have a lot of expectations that our domains are Premium...but you don´t have the right to call them Garbage...

DomainingCom

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
When we valuate submitted domain names for the premium certification, we NEVER respond to the owner: these domains are garbage and the others you submitted are premium. NEVER!
We only say these names are the only ones certified as premium from the list submitted.

I share with you that nothing is black or white.
A domain that is not premium is not necesary garbage.
And some domains sell higher than premium domains.

The use of "garbage" versus "premium domains" is simply an ad message that is giving outstanding results in all our ad campaigns.
You must know that +80% of our current ad campaigns are currently targeting webmasters, site owners... and NOT domainers except for a SEDO banner ad.
You need a CLEAR and APPEALING ad message if you want to generate interest that lead to clicks, conversions and sales. Generally sharp ad messages like this perform very well to get visitor's attention.

Now if you think having great ad messages to promote PremiumDomain.com then we will consider it. And who know, maybe we will no longer need to use the garbage term.

rmacdon

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi,
I have a name that you have called "premium" but what does that mean? I thought when I submitted that it would be an appraisal of some sort but only received an email saying that my name is premium.
Thanks,
Rob

Samuel

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Francois,

A domain is only premium when the buyer thinks it's premium.
No certification can change that fact.

For a small/big fee I can get a name appraised by Sedo for $100,000 but it's only worth it when a buyer thinks it's worth it.

BTW, thanks for certifying some of my domains as Premium Domains.

Questions I have;
1. Your website says that "Sedo's for sell domains" will be listed/included on your website for free. Is that true or I missunderstood some thing?

2. Does Sedo cares/respects your certification? Say for example, you certified one of my domain with score of over 550, will Sedo allow me to list that domain for "example" $45000 at Sedo without buying their appraisal?

Hope you will be a regular here and not just a promoter for a short period.

Good Luck my friend.

Sam

Samuel

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi,
I have a name that you have called "premium" but what does that mean? I thought when I submitted that it would be an appraisal of some sort but only received an email saying that my name is premium.
Thanks,
Rob

Rob,

Same here. That's what I thought till I get emails from Francois.

d_n

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
You must know that +80% of our current ad campaigns are currently targeting webmasters, site owners... and NOT domainers except for a SEDO banner ad.
It's just soooo hard not to make a click at your banner and popup at justdropped.com.

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Thank you for the FREE service!....Submitted

DomainingCom

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Response 1:
If your domain is listed for sale at SEDO and your domain has been certified as premium then YES you qualify to get listed at PremiumDomains.com for FREE.

Response 2:
These submission fees (required appraisals) are probably a significant part of their income.
The obligation to buy an appraisal at SEDO to list domains for high prices will not change.

Regarding the others comments:

"A domain is only premium when the buyer thinks it's premium.
No certification can change that fact."

Too much to discuss, unfortunately I have no time now.
But I will quickly say that domainers are a very small percentage of webmasters, site owners, ... potential buyers.
Most of people have no clue about the value of domain names.
Even if you really like a high priced domain, you always feel more comfortable when a third party attest of the high value of the domain.
I remember you that the natural way to buy a domain is simply to try to register it and if already taken then you try to invent another that may match your expectations.
Spending hundred, thousands, and much more to buy a domain is far to be natural and out of the domainer community it's still an exception more than the common usage.

"Hope you will be a regular here and not just a promoter for a short period."

I purchased all the advertising inventory for the next 6 months in several domaining places.
So I am afraid you will need to support me at least during this period.

BobDiGiTaL

Domain Lover
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
my Big revenue domains you say garbage,
my high ovt, low revenue domains you say Premium
I don't know if I agree with it, but nice service none the less.

whitebark

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
No real mention of what makes a domain 'premium'.

One man's trash is another's gem. What's priceless about appraisals is knowing what words/domains like google and yahoo would have ranked as before development. Garbage more than likely.

Still I participated and no .ca made the 'premium' cut. One I may let go this afternoon for $2500, a fair sum for .ca's.

DomainingCom

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
rmacdon,

You will not get anything less or more that what is outlined in the homepage of PremiumDomain.com

Basically:

- A seal attesting of the high value of your domains.
- FREE listings in our database of certified premium names.
- Get approved to list your domains for sale at PremiumDomains.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom