• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Do you own garbage or Premium Domains?

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had 2 domains certified as Premium

LisaMarie.net
OilStorm.com

However I received no certification as to expected price or the link itself to state that they are listed as premium.
 
Hello Namestrands,

I have read you so many times your posts in the DNForum that I have the feeling I know you a little when in fact it's not the case.

Regarding your domain certification results:
I am pretty sure a very huge percentage of people submitting domains for certification NEVER receive a mail.
There is so many email filters today that it is now a true problem for a legitimate services to contact their members.
I think we need to rethink the way we deliver results...

For info, we do not appraise domain names, we simply certify if they are Premium or no, based in our Premium Domain definition.

Both domains have been certified as Premium.
Now all can verify these domains are Premium at PremiumDomain.com, just entering the domain name into the top "Check box".

If you want to get the seal for these domains you have a menu at bottom that say "Get your seal", click and enter your domain.
You will get access to a page like:
http://www.premiumdomain.com/seal/?domain=lisamarie.net

If you need anything else drop me a note.

...
 
ah my rhetoric has found fame at last. :-) I do hope you enjoy my posts, people tend to either love them or hate them, but I do try to be as open and honest as possible.

Many thanks for that link I will be sure and check it out.


With Regards to the Mail issues, I find that 99% of my emails get to their destination when you utilise SPF records on your DNS server.
 
Yes you have a fan, your posts use to be of great interest for the community.

...

Your SPF suggestion is very interesting, it's the first time I hear about.
And the problem is critical:
For some of our services I will say that more than half of our members never receive our mails.
And curiously it's often the case with our older services.
I am going to dig this question very seriously and once I have better understood all this I will ask to EasyDNS if it's a feature they handle and if they can assist to implement it.

Thanks again Namestrands for this very appreciated suggestion.

...
 
This thread is a couple of months old...are you still looking for domains?
 
I had a domain listed as premium through this service. TrickDaddy.us .. probably because the term has an OVT of almost 300,000. I don't think anyone would be willing to pay a premium price for it though, but if I'm wrong, someone please PM me with an offer :)

I think that cybertonic should stand by his appraisal and buy trickdaddy.us for 2k, afterall it's premium ;)

No offense meant.

As most people seem to be saying it's difficult to say what's premium sometimes and there is an extra element that can sometimes rule out (or include) domains under a premium title.
 
LOL,

No we don't buy names, we keep our money to advertise our services and try help people that list their premium names get more sale exposure.

The domain is Premium but in the low level.
The range of premium names is very large (certainly not enough for those that complaint because their site was rejected).

Thanks little mouse, your post was funny!

...
 
a site is premium because a buyer says so, not a seller- and what that buyer is willing to pay- there have been domains sold and posted in dn jouranl that have sold fo a great deal of money- and put them into domainscore, your "scoring system" and they were nowhere near your 300 mark- and then you have some names on the site that are just not premium, regardelsss of how they score-
if a buyer wants, and is willing to pay 10 grand for dogpoopiestains.com- because THAT is the site he needs, that site just became premium.
 
My 3000+/- are all garbage. That's why i am hanging on to them...not even the trash collector wants them.
 
this reminds me the old GreatDomains debates.. guys get over it, an appraisal is an appraisal which is long way from having a buyer ready to part with cash..
 
My 3000+/- are all garbage. That's why i am hanging on to them...not even the trash collector wants them.
you have 3,000 domain names!? how can you manage that?
 
Well,
I know that at least half of mine - garbage... But still thanks for work ;-)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom