Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

moniker Does Moniker Answer Emails Anymore?

This is a discussion about the domain name register/company Moniker.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seraphim

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I spoke with my rep a couple weeks ago and this is what he said.

We are really focused on the TRAFFIC auctions and DO NOT HAVE TIME for anything else!!!!!

The way I took it, If you are not having an issue with something related to TRAFFIC, we don't care, because we (moniker) really do not make any money on domains, so why spend money on support for domains, when we make all of our money on the TRAFFIC auctions.

I have been waiting for 5 MONTHS to get my affiliate payment and I still didn't get paid!!! Another quote from my rep..... "We do not really know what we are doing with the affiliate program" Meaning, they do not know how to run the system. lol Now that gives you the warm fuzzy's inside. :eek:

Yes, domain registrations are clearly not their priority, and people's priorities usually end up where the money is.

The bottom line is domains are assets. Would you feel secure if your bank didn't respond to inquiries. If Moniker doesn't improve their customer service quickly, then I will make it a priority to start moving the more valuable domains I have out to more trustworthy locations for peace of minds sake.

Domain Summit 2024

INVIGOR

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I sent another emal a few hour ago and still have not no reply. In addition to trying to change my email address, I've got a .de transferring over. Problem is that with .de, there is no auth code, so their online system won't accept it. They, Moniker, have to request the transfer. This is frustrating to the point I'm considering moving my names else where. Any recommendations? I went to moniker cos they were highly recommended here. Apparently that sentiment is changing on this forum?

As soon as I write support with copy to sales, I get a reply in less than 10 minute from my account rep Bari. Email issue resolved, manually working on the .de transfer. Case almost closed.

try [email protected]. Hopefully she can resolve your issue too!

Seraphim

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Cool, my issue is resolved now too. Happy to see they are at least active here at the forums.

Reaction score
Folks we do care about all aspects of our business and striving to improve all service and support as we grow. New support staff is almost up to speed as well as new account execs. we appreciate your flexibility and consideration.

It will continue to get better and hopefully the new sales records and auctions will also help each of you increase the value of your domain portfolios with each and every domain sale and auction we do as well as the improvements coming in TrafficClub and the Registrar.

dvdrip

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Support at moniker is now worse than godaddy or register.com if that is possible. Days or weeks pass without a reply. I am really tired of this. I have serious problems and I am ignored by all at moniker.

tristanperry

Domainer & Web/Software Dev
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Folks we do care about all aspects of our business and striving to improve all service and support as we grow. New support staff is almost up to speed as well as new account execs. we appreciate your flexibility and consideration.
No offence, but you said the whole thing about new staff (etc etc) weeks ago, but nothing has changed?

Plus adding new staff isn't a reason for why many support e-mails are simply being ignored. How can you justify this happening?

Is it Moniker policy to ignore paying customers? :(

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
My rep responds 99% of the time, I think it depends who your sending it too....Its not fair that my email gets answered and your doesn't, I suggested the ticket system long ago, they say its coming, that was 3 months ago.

Yofie

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I just wanted to add an update. I as well have been having customer service problems at Moniker for months...... The past two days have been some of the best customer service that I have had in a long time. I talked to Victor via email several times. Fast replies, and worked out the problem. I was also contacted by my senior account rep to make sure my problem was being taken care of. So not only did they reply to email, they worked with me to get the issue fixed, and even followed up.

The problem I had was with the Affiliate program and the problem ended up not even being on there end, but they sent payment and Paypal put it on HOLD for some reason, but again, I have been waiting for this payment for 5 Months, so there was no reason for that.

I hope this customer service overhaul is going to work, because Moniker is the best registrar there is, but very closely followed by godaddy.

Keep on there toes Monte, and remember, TRAFFIC is only part of your business, so do not forget about the people who use the rest of your services.

Reaction score
adding staff and automating systems does take time and the results of those changes takes time to see and feel. we pride ourselves on providing the best support, service and security in the industry and will continue to live up to this.

Thanks

dvdrip

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Do you see satisfied customers? I don't.

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
we pride ourselves on providing the best support, service and security in the industry and will continue to live up to this.

This is the same fluff you gave us 3 months ago, you made it sound like the ticket system was in place then, so where is it? I'll have to dig up that thread and post the URL. Forgive me MonikerMan, but your sounding like a politician, a lot of smooth talk but no action, Moniker customers deserve much better than this.

missedcall

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Monte
maybe the problem is that many emails never get to you due to antispam filters, that's why you may have the feeling that everything is answered on time.

did u invastigate this issue ? I thing most of the people here are complaining for the email support

Poohnix

Lost @Space
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
we pride ourselves on providing the best support, service and security in the industry and will continue to live up to this.

I don't know how on earth you can claim to have the "best support" when you simply DON'T answer?
The ONLY time I have got ANY response from you is when I have gone through this forum, ALL my emails to support and/or sales has been left unanswered since I created the account 6 months ago. The emails from 6 months ago are STILL unanswered.
(And if your spam filters reject my messages they are plainly misconfigured. They are accepted everywhere else, spf records are set and correct, etc.)

ALL OTHER registrars I use at least ANSWER the questions and address the problems, even if it may take a couple of days.
As far as I'm concerned you are the WORST, not at all the best, and quite obviously your are living in some sort of denial.

I myself has a lot of first-hand experience providing customer support, and demand from my own support staff that the customers ALWAYS should have an answer within 60 minutes. So far, after 6 years of operation and 10s of thousands of customers, we have kept that promise 99.998%. The average response time is 22 minutes. (Yes, of course we keep stats, and continuously follow up the response times and the quality of the responses. That should be standard procedure for any operation aspiring on giving good support.)

tristanperry

Domainer & Web/Software Dev
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
adding staff and automating systems does take time and the results of those changes takes time to see and feel. we pride ourselves on providing the best support, service and security in the industry and will continue to live up to this.

Thanks
:lol:

-ET-

Dn Guru©
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have mails un-answered for months now.its better you call em up or ur prob remains unsolved.

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
what, have you been living in a cave?

More like living under a pile of millions of dollars....The auctions are clearly the most important to Moniker right now, everything else appears to be taking a back seat.

dvdrip

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The only reason they keep the domain registration business is cause they are hoping one of their clients forgets to renew, so they can auction the domains.
They have lost focus. I am out for a new registrar... Too bad...

Dave Zan

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Do you see satisfied customers? I don't.

I am so far. :lol:

Sorry to see you folks still having problems. I can only hope they'll be resolved
sooner.

Reaction score
dvdrip - your issue has been regarding a domain that has been in a wipo dispute and your request to move it back to your account then to another account that did not match the complainants contact info.....is not something that we could or would do. I was in contact with you personally about this via email, so was Victor and my support staff. We also do not auction off expired names from customers so I would watch what you are implying/suggesting here.

Raider - not sure what you are complaining about as you are in constant contact with your account executive....yet in this forum, you constantly imply your dissatisfaction on the auction process. If you do not want to participate in the auctions any more than do not. we are not forcing you or anyone else here do so. I am quite confused as to the two faces you put on....the harsh one here as if you do not know us and the one as a customer when you communicate directly to us.

ET - what emails have you written in that have gone unanswered for months? are you saying that you have sent emails to support months and months ago without a response what so ever? we have been behind in the past but never more than a week or two on email support items and of course if you called in and had your issue addressed, then they would not again respond to you by email. I just want to clarify what the facts are.

VirtualT - no I have not been living in a cave...just real busy with our team addressing growth, building an industry and a company, helping your portfolio of names increase in value whether you participate in any of our services or not.

Garlov - what emails have gone unanswered for 6 months with you? I am also curious if your issues from months ago are still not resolved as you state.

Please do email me personally and I will research where these are, were, and why they were not addressed or if they were.

Seraphim - our priority is to provide the best domain asset management services to our customers and all customers are our priority. The registrar is just as important as the domain sales are and so is TrafficClub/domain monetization. Yes there continues to be explosive growth for the industry with our live and silent auctions as part of our domain asset management services. we are expanding our staff and our service offering to address it.

again - it does take time to bring folks up to speed and all of us are still learning new systems and processes we have just implemented in our office while at the same time expanding services. it is a challenge and we will continue to address all of your needs as well as we can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom