Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

moniker Does Moniker Answer Emails Anymore?

This is a discussion about the domain name register/company Moniker.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Domain Summit 2024

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
MonikerMan,

Again, I would appreciate an answer, Thank you.

I think were on a completely different page with reference to the ticket system, I'm referring to a ticket system similar to what Parked or Enom uses, where a customer can access a support interface, submit a support ticket and be assigned a reference number.......Does Moniker have any plans to put such a system in place?

I think its crucial that the correspondence between customer and Moniker support be documented, especially during exchanges when discussing the sellers agreement, I would appreciate your reply.

RG

Reaction score
we have already implemented a different email tracking system which is like what you are saying but is handled differently internally.

is there something that is not being addressed Raider that you are not sending to [email protected]? having a system like another company is not what makes problems get addressed or not addressed. if you have an issue, we do have a system in place that works.

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
having a system like another company is not what makes problems get addressed or not addressed. if you have an issue, we do have a system in place that works.

The response time or whether a email is addressed, is not the main issue, When you have a ticket system like the one I indicated Parked and Enom have, it eliminates confusion, all correspondence is recorded in that ticket, which avoids situations like "he said" she said" or "I sent you an email, did you get it?" Being able to track correspondence, dates and times is extremely helpful for both parties, I like Moniker a lot, I feel that for such a mature and successful company, you would of had this in place a long time ago.

I thank you for your time.

dvdrip

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I agree with Raider. I hate it when I send an email, noone replies and then I have to prove I send it.

VirtualT

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
For a company that prides itself on domain security, how secure can we feel having to manage high value domains by email not knowing if your mail has ended up in the spam folder or never received.

Monte again, continuing to be headstrong on this support ticket issue for no apparent reason...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom