• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Domain name to appraise: Free-Sex.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Freakster

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Gold Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2002
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Hi guys, I've been reading these forums for a while now but this is my first post ;)

I own this domain, free-sex.com, it's getting a couple hundred unique type-ins per day, but I have no idea on how to valuate it, I know I've paid a premium fee over this one but that's about it... I don't even know if I under or over paid it ;) (non disclosure contract though.. :dead:)

I'd like to hear from you guys on what you think about this domain name's value, thank you! :D
 
excellent name.

$500 - 2000+ (even with hyphen)

Develop it! Great search engine name.
 
Originally posted by doberry
excellent name.

$500 - 2000+ (even with hyphen)

Develop it! Great search engine name.

Alright ;)

I bought it exactly for the search engine advantage, plus type ins are always welcome ;) However I bought it for way more than that.. I guess I overpaid it :dead:

Thanks alot for your opinion ;)
 
You really ought to put something on a site and use that name. Even if it's only a hosted ad page like the one I've got at
http://www.getsomepics.com

or a load of hosted galleries, like

http://newc**ts.com

If you want details of an affiliate prog - Nastyy Dollars have got a good referral deal going at the moment. PM me and I'll share the bonus with you.
 
Hey DomainPairs ;) Ultra160 right? I'm Freak from AWI... :)

Yes, it's linked to my TGP, mrthumbs.com ... however my apache died on me today.. I'm reinstalling my whole server with Zeus Webserver and during that time.. everything will be down.. that's the reason you see nothing up ;)

I normally just link them to the oneverify tour but it doesn't seem to convert anymore so I'm using the type ins to boost my tgp a little ;)

Thanks for the info ;)
 
best hyphened domain found so far, doberry's $1=1000USD
 
nasty dollars might be nasty place to go, i sent few k hits to it, no sales, no referrals, why?
 
Hi Freak,

Sorry to teach you to suck eggs there, you probably know more about it than me.

Conversions seem a bit funny at the moment. I've just bought herbalpenisenlargement.info and I'm going to have a go at promoting pills (bit late I know). How are you doing with those?

Yahoo - the whole market seems a bit funny at the moment. Stick with the sites ND update frequently and make nice clean galleries with no popups. ND seems to be a good honest sponsor, but they are quite heavily used, so it pays to spend some time on gallery creation.
 
> Sorry to teach you to suck eggs there, you probably know more
> about it than me.

You know alot as well, you wanted to help me and this is just great ;)

> Conversions seem a bit funny at the moment. I've just bought
> herbalpenisenlargement.info and I'm going to have a go at
> promoting pills (bit late I know). How are you doing with those?

Actually... it's almost funny... I didn't get on that yet.. I'm looking for one for my avs sites... ;) The ones I found prices are inflated and I don't feel like promoting them.. :cry:
 
Sold nude-pics.com for over $1k, and I would think that free-sex.com is worth 5-10x that.
 
Thank you very much to everyone that appraised my domain, I appreciate ;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom